the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!)

Go down 
+2
KimmieRae70
GangstaPeech
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GangstaPeech

GangstaPeech

Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!) Empty
PostSubject: Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!)   Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:04 am

Okay..so..I have to share this with all of you...bc..well..you guys really are the only ones who will understand...so here we go...I have seen Dax in the flesh around 6 times...the last time I saw him was in 07 in Little Rock...went through a bad break-up...got a new job...and a lot of things prevented me from catching a show until now...Ironic that I live in Louisiana and the man never comes to my hometown..move 13 hrs away...and he comes right here to CoMo. ANYWHO...the point is that I am SO EXCITED FOR TONIGHT that I don't even know how to process my emotions.....Thanx for listening.. face
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!)   Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:01 pm

HELL YES!
Long overdue! You're gonna have a BLAST and I am jealous! bang

let us know how it was
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!)   Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Nice! :) I'm gonna get out of town and catch a couple of shows this weekend.
Back to top Go down
GangstaPeech

GangstaPeech

PostSubject: Re: Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!)   Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Are you going to Jackson?....if so..you will see a guy with the bloody lips from we sing tattooed on his neck...walk right up to him...smack him..and say "Jade wants her child support bitch." Jay-kay...but that's my homey larry...he's a very cool fucker..
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!)   Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:03 am

Ha. I didn't see this until this morning.
Back to top Go down
jomical

jomical

PostSubject: Re: Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!)   Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:19 pm

GangstaPeech wrote:
Are you going to Jackson?....if so..you will see a guy with the bloody lips from we sing tattooed on his neck...walk right up to him...smack him..and say "Jade wants her child support bitch." Jay-kay...but that's my homey larry...he's a very cool fucker..

ha. you actually may have seen him at the houston show, O-P. he rode there with me.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!)   Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:53 pm

GangstaPeech wrote:

lol2 horns
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!)   Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:30 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!)   Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone's seeing Dax tonight....(it's ME!)
Page 1 of 1