Draugr
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

2 weeks from tonight! Empty
PostSubject: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:00 am

I will be in Minneapolis seeing dax and Noelle and the rest of daxs fans at the show...then its off to Madison the next night for another show!
My wife as part of my birthday gift got us a room at this crazy 4 star hotel a block from the show. I cant wait to wander the halls wasted and without pants. grinno
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:30 am

HAHA! Right on.
Ya'll have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:04 am

horns
Is your wife into Dax too?
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:57 am

I am happy for you :D !
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 am

awesome dude.. horns
Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Draugr wrote:
I cant wait to wander the halls wasted and without pants. grinno
Just make sure someone will take that photo grinno
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:26 pm

sonorandose wrote:
horns
Is your wife into Dax too?
She super is. We did a fair bit of following him before we had Ben. Cleveland, St. Louis and all the Illinois and Minnesota shows. It was her idea to hit up the Minnesota show after seeing him in Chicago again...I thought we would just get the Madison show. bounce
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:35 pm

That's awesome she got you guys a fancy hotel. I love running down hotel hallways when I'm drunk. I'm so excited! See ya in a couple weeks!
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:35 pm

horns
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:04 am

Awesome! Great way to celebrate your birthday horns
have you taken the kids to any Dax shows yet?
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Since the oldest is 8 and dax is a drug loving dude who says Fuck a lot the answer is hell no.
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Awesome! O_O
You should have gone to the last few shows in Minneapolis BEFORE I left the state. hahaha

What hotel are you staying at?
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 am

http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/MSPGH/main.wnt
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:24 am

Sweet! We walk by that hotel every time we go to a show at First Avenue and I'm always like, "Damn...I want to be in THERE!" It looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Is this as epic as the Dax and Volbeat combo? Either way, I'm jealous :)
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:04 pm

No it is not quite that epic...but it is up there! The Vobeat dax combo wins just because I have never seen Volbeat and they were so worth the wait. Great show.

Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:30 am

devilmatt wrote:
Since the oldest is 8 and dax is a drug loving dude who says Fuck a lot the answer is hell no.
lol My 4 year old nephew loves Dax but I don't think he's ready for a show yet. My sister had to stop letting him listen to Tenacious D when he started talking. They are a bad influence on young minds lol.
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Oh man! I stayed there once. It's awesome. I love the area right around First Ave, too. Tons of stuff to do.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Shows were godly. Spent lots of time with dax before and after shows. Was delighted when my phone rang in the hotel and it was dax. Had much fun meeting Noelle and her sister...exposed her a bit of second hand smoke. lol2
Dax sounded amazing. New band is tight as hell and all really cool dudes. I am especially fond of Charlie the drummer...he was clean the whole tour and I asked him to blaze in Chicago and he said no and then when he saw me in Minneapolis he said he felt compelled to get baked. So I got him high as hell for the next 2 days.... lol2

bananallama
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:53 pm

thumbsup sounds like you had an awesome good time
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:08 pm

Glad you had a great time mang.
Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:14 am

devilmatt wrote:
Shows were godly. Spent lots of time with dax before and after shows. Was delighted when my phone rang in the hotel and it was dax. Had much fun meeting Noelle and her sister...exposed her a bit of second hand smoke. lol2

What about photos of you, Dax & Noelle and what about photos of you wandering the halls wasted and without pants puppy dog eyes
Sharing is caring, you know...lonely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:38 am

lol2
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:02 am

I think she wants to see the Devilpeen, Matt. joker
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:55 am

Devilpeen lol2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 weeks from tonight!   2 weeks from tonight! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 weeks from tonight!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next