deadsouth
Sicklysweet
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  Empty
PostSubject: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:22 am

Met up/talked to Cody (yay he made it!) and The Rev. He's a pretty cool dude! Cody's awesome too but I already knew that. Haha

The show was fucking great. They were quite a bit late getting to the venue. It was pretty crowded and it surprised me because the Dallas show was a ghost town. They did just about everything from the new album, plus quite a few from the last one. Also did Dead Flowers and Lungs and I think one more cover but I can't remember right now because i'm exhausted. They did basically two sets and that was kickass. Every time i've seen him he's done pretty short shows.

I gotta say, though. I'm not such a huge fan of the drummer. He seemed to be out of time a little and it was throwing me off. But he also seemed to have his snare too close to the amp and it was causing a lot of vibration which was annoying as hell where I was standing. But whatever, still a kickass show.

They were selling the cds at the show, so that was awesome. ^____^

Also, every time I see Dax I can't get over how incredibly scared he looks when all the girls mob him. I won't even talk to the dude, but I watch (because i'm creepy) and he really looks like he's going to piss himself when a girl comes up to him. hahaha
I actually feel bad for the guy. lol

Oh yeah, I stole the guitarist's set list. Well, I asked him for it and he gave it to me. I'll post it tomorrow along with pictures from the Austin show that I forgot to post on the Circus. I didn't take any tonight though.
Back to top Go down
deadsouth

deadsouth

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:39 am

[quote="Sicklysweet"
Also, every time I see Dax I can't get over how incredibly scared he looks when all the girls mob him. I won't even talk to the dude, but I watch (because i'm creepy) and he really looks like he's going to piss himself when a girl comes up to him. hahaha
I actually feel bad for the guy. :lol:
[/quote]

Oh, then he won't be surprised by the rape my girlfriend has planned for him...
Back to top Go down
DAMN DIRTY HIPPY
Fucking the hole
in Kennedy's Head
DAMN DIRTY HIPPY

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:28 am

holy shit did I have a good time lastnight! I knew so many fucking people there really glad I went. The show started about ten I guess I actually got there about three songs into the first set. Saw Sickly and her crew The Rev and his girl also a friend of mine and her whole clik were there. Talked with charlie (drummer) for a second Sickly I was digging the drums but then again I was pretty high. blunt Everyone in the band was all like WTF about the circus being gone. I'm not gonna try and quote what dax said about it and about hordak
cause I was to far gone at that point but it was some thing like yadda yadda dickmove yadda yadda ego... There are always flocks of chicks on him at the shows I actually had to rescue him from a redhead the only way I know how (smokeout session) horns
I kinda hope I didn't piss dax off or weird him out later on I ran into him again on my way out the door and had him sign the signature slot on my debit card.. It sounded like a good idea at the time made me laugh any hoo.. I had an amazing time.
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:38 pm

Hahahahaha
That'll confuse the hell outta the next guy to ring you up at a store. lol

So was the redhead you're talking about that little one in the black hooker dress? There was a group of like 4 chicks right near the center of the stage that were dancing so ridiculously, she was one of them. Really all they were missing were a couple stripper poles and Dax would have had a free show right in front of him. Girls are so gross. hahah

By the way, I laughed so hard at how giddy you looked when you you flipped the light on in your truck as we were walking by. It was great. And I tried to honk at you when we pulled out (the intention was to freak you guys out) but we all dyed laughing because when I slammed my hand on the center of the steering wheel nothing happened. You probably didn't notice, but it totally looked like I was stalling out behind your truck because I was laughing so hard and trying to hit the horn...driving just wasn't working for me. lol

Deadsouth: I'm pretty sure he's used to attempted rape. I'm pretty sure I saw some chick grab his junk last night. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:57 pm

good to hear you guys had a great time horns
Back to top Go down
J3

J3

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 am

I really wanted to go to the frisco show but I had a bday party to go to that night, I thought there was a chance I could take off at nine but since dax was supposed to go on at that time I knew I wouldnt make it since it was an hour drive :(
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:44 pm

You should have, he didn't go on until 10!
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:29 pm

You lucky bastards. Im glad you had a great time!
Back to top Go down
J3

J3

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:15 pm

yeah, I totally shouldve, I really wanted to get the new cd there too!
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:35 pm

HellfirE wrote:
good to hear you guys had a great time horns
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:51 am

DAMN DIRTY HIPPY wrote:

There are always flocks of chicks on him at the shows I actually had to rescue him from a redhead the only way I know how (smokeout session) horns

fuck now i'm all scared to even approach him thumbsdown i'm not going to raep him. i just want a picture or two, and a few things signed. i'm scared now though!

DAMN DIRTY HIPPY wrote:

I kinda hope I didn't piss dax off or weird him out later on I ran into him again on my way out the door and had him sign the signature slot on my debit card.. It sounded like a good idea at the time made me laugh any hoo.. I had an amazing time.

lmao omg you fucking kill me

but srsly, should i not even approach him? i'm not going to be a creepster. unless being a creepster means i want one digital photo of dax and i, and a polaroid of dax and i... and i want ITIHTIL signed. i was also thinking of bringing a plain black shirt and a bleach pen for dax to sign with.. would that be creepy? i'm so scared now guys oops
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:18 am

Marsh and I talked to him twice at the show we went to and he didn't seem creeped out at all, he didn't even seem to mind giving me a hug. The only reason I asked for one is because the girl that was just talking to him asked for a hug and he seemed fine with it shrug
He was pretty drunk then too so maybe that made a difference drunken
He signed the set list and a t-shirt for us too.
I think you should talk to him, you'll regret it if you don't.
Back to top Go down
myster6

myster6

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:49 am

did he play Skulls or Thing in a Jar?
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Neither, Myster6. He hasn't played either of them (when i've seen him play) in a couple years.

Squee: Do it, just don't be a nutjob about it. There's a difference between girls who appreciate his music and want to chit chat, and the psychos who rub his nuts and try to follow him around everywhere. lmao
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Sicklysweet wrote:
Neither, Myster6. He hasn't played either of them (when i've seen him play) in a couple years.

Squee: Do it, just don't be a nutjob about it. There's a difference between girls who appreciate his music and want to chit chat, and the psychos who rub his nuts and try to follow him around everywhere. lmao
lol2 Exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frisco show tonight was fantastic.    Frisco show tonight was fantastic.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frisco show tonight was fantastic.
Page 1 of 1