HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10-29-10 show @ tsunami

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jody

jody

10-29-10 show @ tsunami Empty
PostSubject: 10-29-10 show @ tsunami   10-29-10 show @ tsunami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:58 am

other than a few sound difficulties and dax getting on a little late this was a great show the only one i talked to from here was larry and he was really cool was it just me or was daxs set really quick anyway if anyone recorded this show i would like to have it my battery on my camera went dead all i got was i hear satan night is the notion and heartbreak hotel and i was dissapointed because lungs,stop im already dead and ouroboros was rockin' cant believe i was worried about getting there late...got lost three times and was still there mega early! and who was there in the stretch hummer that thing was huge! and dax seemed to be in a good mood considering he was tired and had to be in new orleans for another show. how many of you guys made it to this show?
Back to top Go down
Mortality

Mortality

PostSubject: Re: 10-29-10 show @ tsunami   10-29-10 show @ tsunami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:48 pm

I was there. I had a great time! It did seemed rushed to me. I think it was because they got there so late though. Still Awesome. horns
Back to top Go down
jody

jody

PostSubject: Re: 10-29-10 show @ tsunami   10-29-10 show @ tsunami I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:49 pm

Mortality wrote:
I was there. I had a great time! It did seemed rushed to me. I think it was because they got there so late though. Still Awesome. horns
well donnie played like eight or nine songs right? were you right up front i may have seen you i was at the front right hand side of the stage with a grey hoodie and black hat
Back to top Go down
Mortality

Mortality

PostSubject: Re: 10-29-10 show @ tsunami   10-29-10 show @ tsunami I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Yes, 8 sounds about right.

'Twas probably me that you are thinking of. I was up front on the right. I have absolutely no social skills. I come out of my deep dark hole for Dax though.

I saw where Tsunami had posted video of Gravedirt on Youtube.

Back to top Go down
Peckawood

Peckawood

PostSubject: Re: 10-29-10 show @ tsunami   10-29-10 show @ tsunami I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Hey, Jody! I assume you're the Jody Dirt from back in the day??? Lol!
Back to top Go down
jody

jody

PostSubject: Re: 10-29-10 show @ tsunami   10-29-10 show @ tsunami I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:16 am

Peckawood wrote:
Hey, Jody! I assume you're the Jody Dirt from back in the day??? Lol!
one and the same how ya' been? its been forever since ive heard from you
Back to top Go down
Peckawood

Peckawood

PostSubject: Re: 10-29-10 show @ tsunami   10-29-10 show @ tsunami I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 am

Right? I always wondered where you went! I already like this place I think! lol.
Back to top Go down
jody

jody

PostSubject: Re: 10-29-10 show @ tsunami   10-29-10 show @ tsunami I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Peckawood wrote:
Right? I always wondered where you went! I already like this place I think! lol.
yeah i moved from houma a few years back and looking back on it now its the best thing i ever did! im married now with a family and can manage to stay out of jail lol now i live about an hour and a half from monroe. good to see your here bro.
Back to top Go down
Peckawood

Peckawood

PostSubject: Re: 10-29-10 show @ tsunami   10-29-10 show @ tsunami I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:08 am

jody wrote:
Peckawood wrote:
yeah i moved from houma a few years back and looking back on it now its the best thing i ever did! im married now with a family and can manage to stay out of jail lol now i live about an hour and a half from monroe. good to see your here bro.

Oh that's awesome bro! Congrats on the family and getting your life back to normal! Oh...and the "Mortality" girl in this thread is lookin' pretty nice! Lol!!!!

:hitit:
Back to top Go down
jomical

jomical

PostSubject: Re: 10-29-10 show @ tsunami   10-29-10 show @ tsunami I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 pm

i was there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10-29-10 show @ tsunami   10-29-10 show @ tsunami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10-29-10 show @ tsunami
Page 1 of 1