The Loach
Pearls
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

Opeth and Katatonia North American Fall 2011 Tour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opeth and Katatonia North American Fall 2011 Tour   Opeth and Katatonia North American Fall 2011 Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:08 pm

new album is fucking GARBAGE! That's all I'm saying because it literally (yes, LITERALLY) made me hurl when I was half-way through it. Now I'm not going to the show cause A) I want to kill everyone except Mendez B)I'm not hurling again due to this atrocious record.

cuss
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Opeth and Katatonia North American Fall 2011 Tour   Opeth and Katatonia North American Fall 2011 Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:26 am

heh
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: Opeth and Katatonia North American Fall 2011 Tour   Opeth and Katatonia North American Fall 2011 Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Well, shit. The November 2, Baltimore crowd got to see a 2 song encore with members of Opeth and Katatonia coming on stage and playing 2 BLOODBATH songs! Unclean vocals from Mikael! What other stops got to see that or at least hear Mikael do some growls? The show I went to had clean vox only.

Link to story on blabbermouth:
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=165650
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Opeth and Katatonia North American Fall 2011 Tour   Opeth and Katatonia North American Fall 2011 Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 6:29 pm

fucking bloodbath! horns

i bet that crowd went nuts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opeth and Katatonia North American Fall 2011 Tour   Opeth and Katatonia North American Fall 2011 Tour - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opeth and Katatonia North American Fall 2011 Tour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2