Drake
quiet_doom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! Empty
PostSubject: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:14 pm

it's been confirmed that opeth will be touring w/ mastodon & ghost this spring/summer! this is going to be awesome bang
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:20 pm

opeth is awesome live!
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:06 pm

indeed! i have never seen mastodon or ghost live so i am super pumped about that horns i hope they release the tour dates soon cos i want to make sure i have a sitter set up..no way am i missing this
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Even though I'm not into Mastadon, they played at tight show when I saw.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 pm

yeah i'm going to this if PA gets a date for sure

ghost horns
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:50 am

Wowzers, that's some package! horns

I'll get to see Mastodon w/ Red Fang next week.
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:07 am

hell yah horns that should be awesome!

also found out yesterday GWAR will be in lexington in march ....seems it's gonna be a good spring/summer for shows cheers
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:14 am

They are coming to Maine bang . And the next night they are in Boston, MA. May have to try to go to both shows. Mastodon closes the show in Portland, ME and Opeth closes the show in Boston, MA.
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:17 am

hell yah! yay!! bang i'm going to check & see if there is a show near me pray
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:21 am

nooooooooooooooooooOO! bawl the closest show is over 4 hrs away! it might just be worth the drive tho
Back to top Go down
Pearls
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:33 pm

It will be worth the drive as long as your concert buddy doesn't duck out on you again. I drove 4.5 hours to see Opeth for the first time a few months ago. Boston is 4 hours from me so I might do it again!
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:46 pm

i am going to check into a sitter for the knoxville, pittsburg & chicago dates..they are all about the same driving distance (give or take an hour)..hopefully i'll be able to go to one of them! my neighbor ended up going with me to the show here in the 'ville but i may just plan to go this one alone & if someone wants to go w/ me, it's a bonus lol my friend rob would definitely go to the knoxville show w/ me, so i am hoping for that one..otherwise i'll just have some reflective quiet time in the car pearls
Back to top Go down
Pearls
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:16 pm

Let me know if you end up going to Chicago. I'll shoot tewn an e-mail and see if he and his girl are going and maybe you can meet up with them.
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:34 pm

that would be awesome bang i just talked to my mom & it looks like it will most likely be knoxville or pittsburgh. chicago is on a friday which is hard for her to get off work. she is checking into taking off the monday knoxville date but she is already off the pittsburgh date b/c it falls on her sunday to babysit anyway..all i would have to do it take of from wick's. hopefully i'll know by the end of the week. *fingers crossed*!
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:43 pm

Mastodon is good.....that's all I have to say about that. LOL
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:34 pm

ack, it's driving me crazy not knowing if i get to go yet or not :( i now have a road trip buddy who is down to travel to either show tho, so yay :D
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:29 am

i totally have to go to this. its about 3-4 hour drive, but if this wouldnt be worth it then...lol
Back to top Go down
Pearls
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Woo hoo, I WILL be going to the April 4th, Portland, Maine show with my boyfriend and then on April 5th, in Boston, MA, I will be going with my boyfriend and the guy I went to my first concert with lol . We saw a co-headliner show a million years ago so it is fitting that this concert is a co-headliner situation too pearls . My old friend from middle school/high school LOVES Mastodon and I LOVE Opeth. My man is going just to support my happiness :) .
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:27 pm

i'd love to see ghost live.
hopefully they'll tour on their own soon.
Back to top Go down
Gardenia

Gardenia

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Ghost are fucking awesome live! Worth it for them alone folks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!   opeth, mastodon & ghost tour! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

opeth, mastodon & ghost tour!
Page 1 of 1