HellfirE
Doomchild
noelle
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
renodeath

Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:57 pm

I went to skeltal circus and found out it is no longer so I just google searched Dax Riggs Forums and clicked on every one and when I saw this I was so happy!!!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:14 am

cheers welcome! hope you'll enjoy us little crazy family here...
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Hey guys, a lot of radio stations have online request forms so if you have some spare time look up a couple of your local stations and ask them to play a song off the new album! DAX ON TEH RADIOS!!! banana
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm

horns
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:59 pm

noelle wrote:
Hey guys, a lot of radio stations have online request forms so if you have some spare time look up a couple of your local stations and ask them to play a song off the new album! DAX ON TEH RADIOS!!! banana
We actually know a DJ on a local radio station here and we've tried to get him to play Dax but he says that he has no say in whats played. They play like the same 5 songs all day. This is why I don't listen to the radio.
Back to top Go down
Mortality

Mortality

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Said they only had Gravedirt. But they played it right after I requested. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Awesome, nice work miss!
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Any idea which channel on Sirius would be likely to play Dax? Most likely they'll have a facebook presence and we could all request Dax all the time. That would make a difference, I think.

Back to top Go down
luh_3417

luh_3417

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:32 pm

beercan wrote:
Any idea which channel on Sirius would be likely to play Dax? Most likely they'll have a facebook presence and we could all request Dax all the time. That would make a difference, I think.

If you find a channel on Sirius that will play Dax let me know so i can request. I do not listen to terrestrial radio since i converted a few years back.
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:09 pm

Here's a channel guide.
http://www.radio-sirius.com/Sirius-Channel-Guide/

I guess 26 "Left of Center" would be the best bet.
http://www.sirius.com/siriusxmu <<<< Request a song here, upper right hand corner.

21 - Alt Nation possibly, 25 - Underground Garage possibly.

I requested "Heartbreak Hotel" just now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:26 am

just requested "say goodnight to the world" on the other local "new rock station" 105.5 jerk
hopefully they play it. im not about to sit through hours of lincoln park and nickelback to not hear what I requested. so we may never know. ill keep requesting it every day tho. thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:33 am

...also, just requested "no one will be a stranger", "parold in '54" , "tranquilized" and "night is the notion"
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

For those of you still waiting for posters, I got a message from Fat Possum stating that, "The response of the stream team was overwhelming - we ran out of posters from the first mailing very fast and had to get more made. Those posters arrived earlier this week and right now we are just slammed and will be getting them out to you very shortly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 am

we hung a poster up in the laundromat ouch advertising the show at the cats cradle. kind of lame, but there really is nowhere else to hang shit like this up around here ...right along side a flyer for a latino dj, daycare service, some religious seminarDax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 Hpim7711

we also gave some out to friends, perhaps they were put up in more appropriate places.

on a related note, the pirate hippie from work now knows dax riggs by name.
"I see why you're impressed" he said. asked me to make him a fresh cd to take home, since i reclaimed the one I previously burned him.

another guy i work with said, "this reminds me of laying in bed in the dark trying to go to sleep while coming down off acid, it'll put you there ya know" thumbsup
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:22 pm

noelle... omg, you have to change that background on the street team page
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Ha I was messing around this morning and then I had to leave for work and didn't have a chance to change it. It'll be done when I get off.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:13 pm

i tried updating to the new profile, but changed back at the last second. most of the stuff on the page i would have to resize.. plus the top banner code didnt work.
dax updated his profile and it looks like crap... mainly cause the banner code they left in.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:39 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:28 am

what? lol
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:10 am

yeah, I saw that last night...stupid myspace tryna copy fb...don't they know the only reason people are still on there is b/c it ISN'T like fb???

Noelle, I don't think I have the street team on myspace. you should send me a request:

http://www.myspace.com/KimmieRaeLuv
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:52 am

Done :)
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:42 pm

they put dax's profile back the way it was.. much better tard
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Copied and pasted from the email I sent out :)

Hey all, I've got a few things...

-Dax has a lot of upcoming shows, let's get the word out on them. Sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Myspace are great online venues for posting. Find a show or two and post where and when the show is and include a link to one of his pages.
http://daxriggs.myshopify.com/blogs/news
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dax-Riggs-Official-Page/303937176579
http://www.myspace.com/daxriggs

-Dax and the band are playing a show in Nashville on Wednesday and it will be streamed LIVE over the web! The link to watch it is http://www.livestream.com/exitin 9:00pm Eastern time. Please share this link any/everywhere! This is a wonderful opportunity for all the Dax fans that would otherwise not get a chance to see him play live.

-Any interested members in or around Chapel Hill, NC PLEASE send me your mailing address at your earliest convenience so we can send you some posters.

-Any people in or around towns that he will be playing, if you get the chance to, he would appreciate if you can call into radio programs, request songs and let them know about the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:17 am

we still got posters from before, gonna be putting more up in the coming days...
who won the contest?
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:40 am

i never got any posters but he should be playing here this fall so when he does send me some! I heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dax Riggs Street Team!   Dax Riggs Street Team! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dax Riggs Street Team!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next