HellfirE
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:03 am

I don't see anything wrong with it on my end.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:13 am

what?! do you have a music account? they said they'd be upgrading them a week or so ago.
i need to try a different browser
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Oh, I meant, it looks as always. I misread you there. I wasn't thinking about the back-end. I'll check one of my music accounts ...

Okay, apart from some new shitstream called Everything Movies flooding my home page with celebrity gossip, everything seemed to work. (using Chrome/Android right now)
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:14 am

everything is running better now.. but i still cant edit the profile
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:12 am

How did you get the banner to appear in that marquee area? I opted for it but now I don't know how to get my graphic in there..

edit- nvm
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:21 pm

all custom coding was taken off the page.. im having to upgrade to the new myspace profile.. the page will look like shit for a while until i fix it.. im trying as fast as a can
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:57 am

ok... its looking better now.. though, the custom blog i had is gone.. i cant get the links to the blog to work.. i kinda like what you can do with the new editing interface.. its laggy when your doing it, but worth it in the end. i really like how you can move the different sections around.. you can even create your own section, name it, then put it where you want.
wouldve been nice to have that long ago.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:37 pm

The lag is so annoying. All the new stuff, at least the way I think it's meant to be, could be really cool, if it weren't for the lag (due to massive amounts of Flash, I guess). My pc seems to slow for Myspace. :(
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:29 am

yup.. its loaded with flash.. i tried it on another pc and it works fairly good.. still slower then before though.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:55 am

It doesn't load nearly as slow as I remember pages loading on MS. 2 seconds into a reload I can scroll with no issues and I'm on the cheapest connection avail. NoScript probably helps, but everything on your page is set to load..

I just had to "upgrade" to the new style last time I logged on my DaxShows MS page... I don't understand why they don't give you the option to keep it like it was. Simple with almost no Flash.
Back to top Go down
phantomgreen

phantomgreen

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:33 pm

No joke They changed it up again and it does seem to load a bit faster but it still acting weird on me.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Mine is still the way it was..I never even "upgraded" to the 2.0 bullshit. I am rarely on, but am just waiting for the time when they force me to do it. You can "like" shit on there now?? So fucking lame. Don't they realize that the few people that still frequent MySpace do it because it is DIFFERENT than FB...they're idiots.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 am

They joined forces with Fb. So your likes in Fb influence your stream in MySpace. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Back to top Go down
bmanson

bmanson

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:48 am

i have a mypace account
bmanson13
hook b up with anything dax
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:58 am

Doomchild wrote:
They joined forces with Fb. So your likes in Fb influence your stream in MySpace. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

is that right? well damn. so much for variety and choice. :(
FB is so music un-friendly. MySpace will always hold special place in my heart...
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 am

I use myspace for mostly music when Im there too. Especially to network/keep up with those of us heavily into the doom scene. When I get more than a moment to to be free, I try to come to us, here, which is not remotely as often as I want. I'll check my my space and see if I added. I might have done so. THANX, as always, FOR THE INITIATIVE. thumbsup

Awhile back I joined "Last.fm". Interesting site. Not really a social networking site but it IS dedicated solely to music. Same thing there though in that I don't get there much. I think I got the same tag there as I use here.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Yeah... I vote for a FB page as well. Though I do agree that myspace is strong in the music department, the site is so buggy and slow on my computer, that I can't even stomach to keep up with my bands page. It took like 40 minutes just to send it a friend request and subscribe to the blog.
Facebook is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:41 am

Any links to your music?
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:34 pm

added some tunes to the page.. go check em out and add them to your page to help promote it horns
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a page with no name (myspace)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3