HellfirE
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Hellfires? Why?
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:53 pm

skully wrote:
whose site is this?
if your talking about the forums, its ricks(thydemise).. as for the myspace page, its mine.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:05 pm

The hookers corpse in the basement...well that's mine.
Back to top Go down
skully

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:21 pm

just wondered. lol matt
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:04 am

added some stuff to the page and more tracks.. let me know what you guys/gals think.. also, if there is anything you think i should add/change, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 am

sweet, I'll go check it out DI-rectly
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:26 am

i just now added a video to the top of the page too
Back to top Go down
Thing in a Jar

Thing in a Jar

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 pm

I came across this site a couple months ago, and thought that it was so informative (and awesome), I added it to the "Contact Us" side of Dax's Shopify account that I helped create. I hope you don't mind. face
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 pm

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Thing in a Jar

Thing in a Jar

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Great! I was hoping to elevate your traffic, but not hose up your site!
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:40 pm

awesome, thanks horns

i updated the link to the new merch store on our myspace page thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:57 am

Thing in a Jar wrote:
I came across this site a couple months ago, and thought that it was so informative (and awesome), I added it to the "Contact Us" side of Dax's Shopify account that I helped create. I hope you don't mind. face

Nice! horns
Just one thing. It would be even more awesome-er, if you could use the proper url to this place in the link: http://www.aboardwithnoname.com thumbsup
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:14 am

i didnt know about the other url... guess i gotta change some stuff lol

EDIT:
i just used that new url on the myspace page top link to here and it still changed the addy back to the old one when i clicked the link shrug
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:04 am

Yeah, I noticed that too. In Firefox it displays fine, in Chrome it doesn't for example. But for search engine stuff, it's good to have the real thing in the links to this place.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:10 pm

i'm using sea monkey... been meaning to use FF again.. but it so laggy on this cpu i'm using
Back to top Go down
Thing in a Jar

Thing in a Jar

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Dammit guys, sorry about that! Now, I am wondering where the hell I got the original URL....It has been updated. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:17 pm

ha.. you probably got it from me.. your a friend on the myspace page right?
Back to top Go down
Thing in a Jar

Thing in a Jar

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 pm

No, but I should probably remedy that. I am really a Facebook whore, though. I do not grace myspace much. cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:20 am

Ihave a facebook and myspace page I haven't been to in ages, I'll try a muster the motivation to log in and friend this place

Last edited by sonorandose on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:44 am

Thing in a Jar wrote:
Dammit guys, sorry about that! Now, I am wondering where the hell I got the original URL....It has been updated. Thanks!

thumbsup

You didn't do anything wrong. The url you used literally is the original url that came with the board, when ThyDemise set it up. I bought the proper url a while later, when the circus went down.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:54 am

speakin of myspace... they recently changed the hell outa it.. im having a shitty time trying to figure everything out.. not to mention they disabled profile editing for now.. the new tool bar that is at the top of your screen no matter what is in the way of the top banner on the page when you visit.. id really like to add a couple breaks in the code, but nooooo, myspace is being stupid right now.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Seems they try really desperately to up their game somehow, but it's all messy all the time.
Back to top Go down
Thing in a Jar

Thing in a Jar

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:00 pm

That is one of the reasons I left it alone. They kept changing their format (not that Facebook has NOT followed suit), but myspace has so many damn bugs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:20 pm

I really despise the both of them
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:27 am

myspace is really pissin me off right now.. half the shit isnt working like it was yesterday... ive got people commenting on the page and its not showing up when i approve it.. now they are emailing me asking why i didnt approve the comments.. agghhhh.
now its telling me i need additional pluggin to view my home page.. so i click install pluggin.. then it tells me it cant find the pluggin i need.. i thought it was bad before, but now its jut plain horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a page with no name (myspace)   a page with no name (myspace) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a page with no name (myspace)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next