Draugr
HellfirE
scaredsquee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

no wiki page for say goodnight? Empty
PostSubject: no wiki page for say goodnight?   no wiki page for say goodnight? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:22 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Say_Goodnight_To_The_World

does fat posssum take care of something like that or does one of us have to do it?
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: no wiki page for say goodnight?   no wiki page for say goodnight? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:16 am

id say one of us would have to.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: no wiki page for say goodnight?   no wiki page for say goodnight? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:28 am

facepalm
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: no wiki page for say goodnight?   no wiki page for say goodnight? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 pm

I say screw wiki.

This is where the flavor is at. 2cents
Back to top Go down
xionicpulse

xionicpulse

PostSubject: Re: no wiki page for say goodnight?   no wiki page for say goodnight? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:28 pm

..and what a glorious, satisfying flavor it is.

..beats my non-existent-uncle-bob's man juice anyday.

..*nod*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no wiki page for say goodnight?   no wiki page for say goodnight? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:44 pm

It'a been a while from this post, but there is still no wiki page for SGW. If anyone wants to jump in we could write a couple of paragraphs about the album and list the songs. If I get to it, I'll list the songs, say it's his 2nd solo album and give a link to the shopify page to purchase it.

:D So cool.

Edit:  hyper 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Articles_for_creation/Say_Goodnight_To_The_World
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no wiki page for say goodnight?   no wiki page for say goodnight? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:32 am

"Your recent article submission to Articles for Creation has been reviewed! Unfortunately, it has not been accepted at this time."
"This submission's references do not adequately evidence the subject's notability...."

holycrap 

I totally need help with finding sources providing evidence of the notability of the album! Any help is greatly appreciated. I blurb about the album (description of its style, etc) is also appreciated. Establishing 'notability' simply means that there is a reason to create a separate wiki page for it.

Let's get this wiki page up before a new album is released.

Edit:  bangheadwall 
I asked the wiki people for more information on how to write a good article and they told me that Dax's wiki pages should be taken down because they don't cite any (or enough) sources. They said I should look for articles about Dax in 'famous music magazines'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no wiki page for say goodnight?   no wiki page for say goodnight? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:59 pm

i

something should be said about the album musicians Charley Siess and Kevin Fitzsimmons
Back to top Go down
dmcraig

PostSubject: Re: no wiki page for say goodnight?   no wiki page for say goodnight? I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:46 pm

Please update the current version of this wikipedia page that I have begun to set up!
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: no wiki page for say goodnight?   no wiki page for say goodnight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:07 am

elysa wrote:
It'a been a while from this post, but there is still no wiki page for SGW. If anyone wants to jump in we could write a couple of paragraphs about the album and list the songs. If I get to it, I'll list the songs, say it's his 2nd solo album and give a link to the shopify page to purchase it.

:D So cool.

Edit:  hyper 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Articles_for_creation/Say_Goodnight_To_The_World

The allmusic link should be more than enough to warrant a wiki article. Wiki folks are elitist pricks sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no wiki page for say goodnight?   no wiki page for say goodnight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no wiki page for say goodnight?
Page 1 of 1