FormalinDance
Doomchild
sunburnsucks
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
michealmoon

new agents album!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Exactly... David is his middle name.. his only (full) brother is Jody...
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 7:26 pm

I saw the same post on what I thought was his facebook page but now I can't find it. I even commented on it.
Back to top Go down
hatedheretic

hatedheretic

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 6:11 am

the original on vinyl would be nice. . :|
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 6:46 am

Kinda weird that Rotten Ron didn't cash in on that one yet. ;)
Back to top Go down
hatedheretic

hatedheretic

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:36 am

hmm2
Back to top Go down
hatedheretic

hatedheretic

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 2:31 am

to bad as a community we probably couldn't just do it ourselves without legal repercussions because it'd be too easy. .

found this surfing around, a do it yourself record company. .

Qrates
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 4:58 am

'legal repercussions' is putting it mildly. One would have to seek a collaboration with the rights holders like the guys did who made the Emperor vinyl boxset for instance.
Back to top Go down
hatedheretic

hatedheretic

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 5:06 am

it blows, as a fan i just want the fucking vinyl!!

....same with Down II, how was NOLA and OtU pressed but they neglected II. . it's a travesty!
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 10:20 am

To be honest I don't feel your pain. Sorry. lol I'm not that into new vinyl in general. ouch
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 10:22 am

I feel your pain face
Back to top Go down
hatedheretic

hatedheretic

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 10:32 am

beautiful downgrade wrote:
I feel your pain face

new agents album!!! - Page 5 Giphy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 4:30 pm

Doomchild wrote:

How much you want to bet Ron has tried suing someone else named Ron before for "stealing" his name?
Back to top Go down
hatedheretic

hatedheretic

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 11:17 pm

Doomchild wrote:

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd . . .

CASH ME OUTSIDE

:P
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 7:39 am

lol It really was only a matter of time. I saw it on Facebook. Tons of people caving immediately too. Like: "Fuck Ron, but I bought it right away." lol2
Back to top Go down
hatedheretic

hatedheretic

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 10:44 am

lol lol

i jumped on that shit quick!
Back to top Go down
Shrum

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 12:46 pm

https://m.soundcloud.com/dekon-zeller/acid-rain-1
Back to top Go down
rocker_chick

rocker_chick

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:15 pm

quit spamming your shit, your song sucks, and no one fucking likes it. fuck off
Back to top Go down
Shrum

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Your sn idiot.....the song is a requested tribute by the friends and bandmates of Dax in Acid Bath for their dead bassist and friend Audie Pitre....so show some respect......
Back to top Go down
rocker_chick

rocker_chick

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:25 pm

nobody requested shit
Back to top Go down
Shrum

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Ok. Im sure your ignorance is forgiven. And for the rest. Their is a resurrection of the remaining 8 uncut songs of Audie and Bath/Shrum......Tommy Viator and Joseph Fontenot are currently recording the last album incorporating every inch of Audie and that amazing sound so if you guys are interested check out the Shrum page.....it's pretty exciting
Back to top Go down
rocker_chick

rocker_chick

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:01 pm

so who wrote the song? audie?
Back to top Go down
Shrum

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:22 pm

What Tommy and Joe are doing is bringing the last couple of riffs Audie had recorded before he died out the Shrum vault that have been there for 20 years. You don't have to take my word for it. Go look at the page ..... Font and Viator are back in the saddle for that exact reason. They are my close personal friends from the same town as Bath and I'm an administrator of their site and page...... Tommy is actually my only drummer to this date
Back to top Go down
Shrum

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:29 pm

The song I sent thinking you guys would appreciate the homage is from the town and friends for the loved ones especially his wife Michelle (Michelle's song), brothers and band mates Tommy , Kelly , Dax , Sammy and Font and of course lil Audie......and was given the blessings by the majority personally so that's neither here nor there. It ain't about that. If you are a fan then I suggest you guys check out what Toe and Joe are doing......you can hear the Bath in the Shrum of " The GEP" as Audie was referred to back home......pretty kool man.....pretty kool indeed
Back to top Go down
rocker_chick

rocker_chick

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:42 pm

shrum rules
Back to top Go down
Shrum

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Word
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new agents album!!!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next