Doomchild
sunburnsucks
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sunburnsucks

sunburnsucks

new agents album!!! Empty
PostSubject: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:31 am

alright so ive been talking to chuck on facebook recently and he says the only thing stopping this from happening is hes worried about people downloading it for free. apparently this is what happened with the last agents album back in 2000 (no surprise there, that was the age of napster) but he says they already have shit written for a second album. so if you want to see this happen as bad as i do and will buy a hard copy and other merch SPEAK UP lets get a positive response on here and ill tell him to come over here and check it out. hopefully dax will see this too. here is what chuck said

"If you want a second AGENTS OF OBLIVION CD. Do your part. How bad do you want it?? Tell Rotten Records, Henry Rollins, Every Friend (fuck the word fan. if you get our trip we kindred.) MAKE THE SECOND MOVEMENT OF THE AGENTS OF OBLIVION HAPPEN. PAY THEM WHAT THEY DESERVE!!!! We poor white trash y'all... Dax Alex and myself have families and we cant feed our babies off of $200 a week before expenses. We did Agents for our friend but had to suspend Agents for a time to feed our babies. I GOT 3 CDS FROM ROTTEN RECORDS AND THATS ALL. NO MONEY. NOW ROTTEN IS NO VILLAIN. I CAN NOT PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE ASSES STEAL DOWNLOADED MP3 RATHER THAN BUYING OUR HARD WORK. WANT TO SEE ME DAX AND ALEX BLOW YOU OUT THE WATER. SO YOUR TALKING GET THE MOVEMENT GOING. THE END OF BIG BLACK BACKWARDS IS THE INTRO TO THE 2ND MOVEMENT. WE HAVE THE MUSIC, THE RECORDING STUDIO WE JUST NEED OUR FRIENDS THAT GET IT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. THIS WAS THE INTRO TO THE SEND MOVEMENT OF "THE AGENTS OF OBLIVION" http://community.ovationtv.com/_monkeys-hand-by-chuck-pitre/audio/179567/16878.html
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:52 am

Suspect
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 am

yeahthat
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:33 pm

new agents album!!! Ls72go10
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 pm

but seriously... if they do it... and it's without Dax... it better be called something else entirely ...
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

sunburnsucks

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:04 pm

chuck said it would be with dax, try reading the shit. and idk what the negativity is about but if you think im making shit up go to the agents of oblivion page on facebook with the picture of the album cover and read the comment at the top. chucks not a hard guy to get in touch with, he aint got a swelled head or anything
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:10 pm

I think Dax might be similarly reluctant to revisit the Agents days as he is the Acid Bath days. shrug
And I don't think he ever would consider doing business with Rotten again.
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:14 pm

sunburnsucks wrote:
chuck said it would be with dax, try reading the shit. and idk what the negativity is about but if you think im making shit up go to the agents of oblivion page on facebook with the picture of the album cover and read the comment at the top. chucks not a hard guy to get in touch with, he aint got a swelled head or anything

please remember to bring your sense of humor with you when you log in dude.... pearls

And chances are... if it was released... I am sure Dax would not allow it to happen with Rotten Records...

Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:17 pm

BTW... looked at the only listed (Legit) Facebook page... no dice... as well as Rotten Records themselves....

post a link for us....
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

sunburnsucks

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:29 pm

alright heres a link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agents-of-Oblivion/25192545676 its all under the comment by lindsey turnbell at the top. and my bad man i just expected people to be a little more enthusiastic about this. i mean if they have it written might as well get some backing behind it and get it out there. a new agents album would be epic.
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:33 pm

tell ya what... I'll believe it when I hear Dax speak on it

not that any of us wouldn't want it.... but anything involving Rotten Records just looks like a Money Grab
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

sunburnsucks

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:58 pm

see the thing i dont get about this whole rumored rotten records beef is that "if this is hell..." was re-re-released on rotten about a year ago with it being under deadboy instead of dax. would this happen if dax had beef with rotten records???
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:07 pm

well something went wrong with the re-release with Rotten then, cuz all new copies are from Fat Possum Records... his current label...
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

sunburnsucks

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:10 pm

wait what do you mean?? when fat possum put it out it was under dax riggs. on rotten they have the deadboy version
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

sunburnsucks

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:12 pm

http://store.rottenrecords.com/deadboy-and-the-elephantmen-if-this-is-hell-then-i-m-lucky-cd.html
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:12 pm

the Deadboy version was on "Elephantmen Recording Company" ... essentially self released... I have that copy myself... Rotten may have re-released it (for possible contract obligations), but ... like all things rotten... it was not to be for long
Back to top Go down
chuck pitre

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:30 pm

doomtroll wrote:
but seriously... if they do it... and it's without Dax... it better be called something else entirely ...

I wont do it with out Dax or Alex. Rotten records is not run by a fool. Some big label will buy us and give Rotten a cut (WHICH IS RIGHTFULLY THEIRS!!! you would of never heard of us without them).

I have my own studios, one in Houma La. and one in N Cali. so recording is not a problem. My studio is open for "family" free of charge for every member of Acid Bath, Agents, DBEM (from Nick to Tess). That is not an issue.

Its demanding to stop your life and risk everything on strangers liking your music. BUT WORTH IT.

IT HAS TO BE PERFECT THIS TIME.. I aint going hungry sleeping on strangers floors touring with out any label support any more. GIVE US THE SUPPORT WE NEED. Food a room on the road gas money to live on. That would be a good start.
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:38 pm

you get Alex & Dax on board... you'll get support :D
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 pm

doomtroll wrote:
you get Alex & Dax on board... you'll get support :D

Most certainly
Back to top Go down
chuck pitre

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:52 pm

alex is on, sent word to dax waiting on him
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

sunburnsucks

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:49 pm

chuck pitre wrote:
alex is on, sent word to dax waiting on him

awesome!! cmon dax!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:40 pm

cool deal
Im sure all of us here would jump at the opportunity to buy a new album, and all the merch we could get our hands on.
but the internet is a vast land of thieving bastards
shrug

whats mr. sanchez up to these days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:41 pm

monkeys hand is pretty sick horns
Back to top Go down
sunburnsucks

sunburnsucks

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:55 am

well yall heres the scoop. i asked chuck on daxs status and heres what chuck said

Dax is playing on the road so he wont respond until he can focus on the "Idea". Our business is HARD FUCKING CORE.... We only make money on Merch and live shows. CD sales cover the cost of production and promotion(PLENTY MONEY). It's a hard decision to stop what is feeding your child (quitting a job) and starting over. THEN THERE IS THE "DAX AND CHUCK EGO THING THERE".. Dax is the best rock singer I ever known or worked wit. "YES I HAVE WORKED WITH PEOPLE THAT WOULD BLOW DAX OUT OF THE WATER AT WHAT THEY DID. BUT ONLY DAX CAN DO WHAT DAX DOES... I RECORDED KYLE BANKS' PROMO CD FOR SONY RECORDS THAT LANDED HIM ON BROADWAY IN "THE LION KING" .... I AM THE BEST AT WHAT I DO. I ARRANGE, COMPOSE THE MUSIC, THEN PERFECT IT. WHAT DAX ALEX AND MYSELF DID WITH AGENTS IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS IS EVIDENCE OF OUR LOVE FOR WHAT WE DO. RECORDING THE CD IS EASY IT THE BUSINESS THAT KILLS US. THIS IS NOT AN EASY DECISION FOR DAX, ALEX OR MYSELF TO MAKE. HOPEFULLY THE "REMASTER VERSION OF THE AGENTS CD I'M WORKING WILL LIGHT A FIRE. WE LOST THE MASTERS IN KATRINA, BUT I HAVE A COPY OF THE UNMASTERD CD BEFORE IT WENT TO PRESS. I'M ADDING MORE PARTS TO EACH SONG THEN REMASTERING IT, THEN MAKE A DVD. I HOPE THIS WILL START THE WHEELS.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:02 am

Damn, what's with all the caps? lol2

The remaster sure sounds interesting. But the original is pretty perfect as it is imho. I love that album to death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new agents album!!!   new agents album!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new agents album!!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next