KimmieRae70
beautiful downgrade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC Empty
PostSubject: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:55 am

This is what I have uploaded so far, I'll try and get the rest done today. I couldn't record them all no
They fuckin killed it! The show was bang bang bang bang

Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:37 am

OMG those turned out GREAT! It's like I'm reliving it!! horns horns horns TY sooo much for capturing this!! You can hear me squealing, hootin, and hollerin...lol sorry everybody hahahaha
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:06 pm

oh that's FABULOUS!!! glad dax is getting better on guitar, too. not quite as awkward. I WANNA GO, DAMMIT!! i'm giving him till August, cause that's when he played last year. glad you guys had fun and THANK YOU for the uploads!!!! I heart I heart I heart I heart I heart I heart
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Here are two more. I've uploaded Living is Suicide twice but it's not working. I'll try again tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:05 am

horns
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:15 pm

i love that he still regularly plays living is suicide at live gigs, it's one of my all time faves.

sounds like it was good show! horns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:49 pm

horns great show
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:13 am

For those who haven't seen them already, here are some pics from the show....

Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC 00910

Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC 01510

Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC 03010

Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC 03310

Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC 03510

Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC 03810

Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC 03910

Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC 04110

Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC 04211

Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC Charli10

This last picture of Kimmie and Charley we were out behind the bar smokin a joint with Dax

horns
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:46 pm

kimmie you look so cute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:24 pm

damn if they weren't gettin' it right here
Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC 03010
bang bang bang
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:54 am

scaredsquee wrote:
kimmie you look so cute!

awww thanks, lady!
Back to top Go down
deadsouth

deadsouth

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:47 am

I dont feel so bad for missing this show after seeing that setlist..... Damn near identical to the last show in NC.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Songs sound better now. Not that they sounded bad before but they sounded crazy good this last run...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:56 pm

damn right man, didn't hear em the first time around. But they were tight, with a huge sound
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:05 am

I was blown away by these last two shows compared to the 2 I saw a few months earlier. Way tighter. They sounded mint with Julian but these last shows as a 3 piece rocked. Hard.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:10 am

Yes. Yes they did. All doom-y. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Dax told me that it was nice having Julian around to cover up his fuck-ups, but then when they lost him, they decided that his fuck-ups (guitar-wise) were maybe part of the charm? He said this like asking for my opinion/feedback/confirmation...hahaha

I kinda didn't know what to say, b/c I didn't want to be like, yeah, you fuck up all the time..lol I was just like dude...you are awesome. you don't need to cover SHIT up. And he's all like well, I mean it's sound right? Bend it. And I'm like yeah, wring it, twist it, and he's all like mold it, squeeze it...and this continued for probably way too long. Then we got another beer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC   Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dax Live in Chapel Hill NC
Page 1 of 1