the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!

Go down 
+11
devils
obituary1992
Dandelions
Draugr
MelancholyVGS311
BrentVegas
jody
Doomchild
beautiful downgrade
SanitaryRefuse
KimmieRae70
15 posters
AuthorMessage
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! Empty
PostSubject: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:19 am

y'all check this shit out! sooooo excellent HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Back to top Go down
SanitaryRefuse

SanitaryRefuse

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:29 am

the best i can come up with is 'wow' what the hell did i just watch??? i think my IQ plummeted by like, 30 points watching that. That was one of the most painful things I've witnessed in a long time. I feel like I should send this kid a sympathy card.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:37 am

lol2 doh
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 am

Is he high or what? He looks like he's about to nod off any second. lol
Back to top Go down
jody

jody

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:29 pm

What The Fuck was that kid huffing? How Dare he even mention Acid Bath he wasn't even alive when Dax was in the bath! I've seen acid bath live quite a few times back in the day being from Houma had that advantage! and I would never mention acid bath in a dax riggs track review that was horrible snooty
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:56 pm

"the bath" lol
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:56 pm

No One Will Be a Stranger is about zombies rising from the grave? Had no idea! It all makes so much sense now.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 am

Is this an older, more mature video by the same kid that did the Agents of Oblivion review a couple few years ago? His mannerisms are similar, but he's got less spaztic awkward movements going on...
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:16 am

Lame. Nice Basement.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:34 am

MelancholyVGS311 wrote:
Is this an older, more mature video by the same kid that did the Agents of Oblivion review a couple few years ago? His mannerisms are similar, but he's got less spaztic awkward movements going on...
I was wondering about this too. I don't know if it is him though.
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:42 pm

You caught me...it's me! Here's my other video:

Back to top Go down
Dandelions

Dandelions

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:48 pm

I don't even.
He seems to dig the music, but both reviews the comparing points are way off.
What the hell did I just experience..
Back to top Go down
obituary1992

obituary1992

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:42 pm

So like.... Is that kid in the 2nd video doin some kinda freaky sign language, or is it just me??? Didn't know this review was handicap approved... :D shrug
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:17 am

this is that kid in a couple years. the face tattoos seemed like good ideas at the time. (hides the real bruises from the beat downs he gets every day from the little girl next door who jacks him for his pot while he stumbles to special ed summer classes.) lol

HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! Beat_u10
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Breaking Benjamin = Agents of Oblivion?????????

I started out feeling bad for the kid.. Now I want to tear out his entrails. Fuck this kid.
I want to punch someone.

Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:56 am

lmao

breaking ben is native to my neck of the woods. never listened to them more than a few times though. they seem kinda whiney.
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:43 am

C'mon guys. Its whats on the inside that counts :D (Its pretty perfect hes wearing that shirt lol)

I really wish this kid would cover breaking benjamin instead of dax. good god.
Back to top Go down
phantomgreen

phantomgreen

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:04 pm

hah! thanks Kimmie, made my day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!   HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HILARIOUS REVIEW OF A DAX SONG BY A WEIRDO KID...MUST SEE!
Page 1 of 1