Dax's Song Titles

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

Dax's Song Titles Empty
PostSubject: Dax's Song Titles   Dax's Song Titles I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Alright.. I know this is probably a stupid question, but up til now I hadn't given it much thought.

As we all know, many of Dax's songs undergo a series of transformations as time passes. Along with the changing of the songs themselves, the titles of them sometimes change. (ex. Scarlett O' Hara ---> Scarlett of Heaven Nor Hell, Grave Song ---> No One Will be a Stranger, Serpent is Eating Itself ---> Ouroboros, etc.)

Obviously, whatever the title is on the release, ends up being the final title. This doesn't help for the many songs he never released.

So... to sum it up... is the song called "Stranger to Reason", or "Soul of a Beercan"?

There are probably others that could be in question as well, but this one sparked my curiosity. hmm2

Sorry. This could have been way shorter. lol
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

Dax's Song Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax's Song Titles   Dax's Song Titles I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Interesting. I always thought it was "Stranger To Reason", because I think I remember that it was that on the later boots. But I might be wrong. When was the last time he played it?
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

Dax's Song Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax's Song Titles   Dax's Song Titles I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:24 pm

That song I believe you would have to ask dax...
I am unsure.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

Dax's Song Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax's Song Titles   Dax's Song Titles I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Nevermind. I am going through my boot collection and I can't seem to find it listed as Soul of a Beercan anywhere now. I was sure I had seen it listed as such a few times. Oh well. It was probably a labeling error anyhow. facepalm

The last show I have where he played that was 2003-06-14 Sidebar.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

Dax's Song Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax's Song Titles   Dax's Song Titles I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:31 am

It was definitely labeled Soul Of A Beercan somewhere.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

Dax's Song Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax's Song Titles   Dax's Song Titles I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Thank you for the confirmation. I was feeling as if I was slipping in my age. metal lol2
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

Dax's Song Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax's Song Titles   Dax's Song Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:28 pm

i'm thinking it was called soul of a beercan(when listed in boot list) until dax said it was called stranger to reason
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

Dax's Song Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax's Song Titles   Dax's Song Titles I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:31 pm

That's kinda what I figured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dax's Song Titles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dax's Song Titles   Dax's Song Titles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dax's Song Titles
Page 1 of 1