the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)

Go down 
+12
beercan
beautiful downgrade
ressha
doomtroll
gotiis
BigBrother
Pearls
Draugr
douse
HellfirE
Doomchild
mushroomleg
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:39 pm

cheer
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2016 8:40 am

Nameless Ghouls shirts are available again while they last.

http://www.brancastudio.bigcartel.com/product/the-nameless-ghouls

Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 Sin_t%C3%ADtulo-1
Back to top Go down
hatedheretic

hatedheretic

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:01 am

new EP out meow..  :D

Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 10:30 am

Yep. Square Hammer has been stuck in my head and I've only listened to it a couple times. I like Nocturnal Me. Haven't given the others a 2nd listen.

I like the Square Hammer video, Papa is adorable. I'm sure that's what he was going for. lol Papa III is just funny and adorable, not too spooky.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Well... I don't like Square Hammer. There. I said it.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 12:07 pm

lol It's not what I want to hear from Ghost, but I think it's a good song. Not the type of music I could listen to every day.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 12:19 pm

Maybe sounds too 80s. Or too pop. Which would fit given the title. shrug I kinda liked the covers though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Rahkoi
the princess
Rahkoi

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 1:36 pm

Doomchild wrote:
too 80s

Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 200_s
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 2:05 pm

Doomchild wrote:
Maybe sounds too 80s. Or too pop. Which would fit given the title. shrug I kinda liked the covers though.

It is too pop for my taste, which is why it's not the type of music I could listen to every day, but we can expect more like this from them as they get bigger and gain popularity.

Missionary Man is too 80's for me, I don't care for it at all.

I want more Opus/Infestissumam esque music personally.
Back to top Go down
hatedheretic

hatedheretic

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 11:29 pm

Rahkoi wrote:
Doomchild wrote:
too 80s

Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 200_s

lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Evil_Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 2:16 am

I've seen Ghost about 5 or 6 times. Every time, their stage show gets bigger and more extravagant, and i really dig all their new music, Square Hammer included, but I sort of miss their older stuff. Their first album sounded so retro and their live show was more mysterious. The Papa I costume looked so creepy, although now he's hilarious. There are pros and cons to both old and new Ghost. I like all of it, really, but there was just something about that first show and album... I suppose if they reverted I'd probably feel like the grass is always greener after a while though...

One thing I can say though, is that if you're on the fence, see them live. They play everything so much heavier and their stage show is probably one of the best after Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper if you like theatrics.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 8:53 am

Papa III is hilarious, I love him. I will be sad to see him go. Opus will always be my favorite. It's their favorite album too.
Back to top Go down
Evil_Carrot

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 9:05 am

Eh, I like seeing them change the character now and then. Keeps it fresh. As long as it stays the same guy under the mask, which it seems like he's not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 9:33 am

I look forward to the new Papa too. I just wish they were making the music they want to make, rather than what management wants. The only two tracks on Popestar I can even listen to are Square Hammer and Nocturnal Me. I guarantee you the band is not happy with Popestar.
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 12:20 pm

I think the papa IV will have less costume/makeup than III. Maybe that's what their doing: slowly stripping away his "disguise".

I think the EP is supposed to be a little poppy. It's called "pope star" for christsake.
Square hammer is one of their best songs IMO & nokturnal me is good too. The rest I didn't care for... especially missionary man... total junk!

But at this point it'll take a lot for me to hate them. I love this band so much and their next album is gonna be a big one I think. I hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)   Ghost.  (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost. (classic modern satanic/psychedelic/MWBHM)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3