Megadeth's new album Dystopia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

Megadeth's new album Dystopia  Empty
PostSubject: Megadeth's new album Dystopia    Megadeth's new album Dystopia  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 1:29 am

a track called Fatal Illusion from the new album leaked recently, and it's fucking dope!  The beginning is heavy and crunchy and then it launches into an old school Peace Sells era Megadeth groove and it's fucking great!  Chris Adler was a great addition and Junior's bass sounds tight.  This has me pumped for the new album.  Super Collider sucked donkey dick though so I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

I will always have a soft spot for Megadeth even though they've sucked on a bunch of albums because they were my favorite band when I was in high school, along with Acid Bath and COC.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/hear-megadeths-brand-new-song-fatal-illusion-right-now/

Last edited by cosmicfreakout on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth's new album Dystopia    Megadeth's new album Dystopia  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 11:50 am

I really like some Megadeth. Youthanasia is great from beginning to end. And Peace Sells, love that song.
Will check it out. Thanks. :)
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth's new album Dystopia    Megadeth's new album Dystopia  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 1:23 pm

horns Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth's new album Dystopia    Megadeth's new album Dystopia  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 5:05 pm

I was underwhelmed by that song, but that bass part before that riff kicked in was mint.
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth's new album Dystopia    Megadeth's new album Dystopia  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 1:28 am

So this album is actually really fucking good. horns

In my opinion Megadeth's best albums were their first 4 thrash albums, when Mega Dave was out of his mind on drugs.  Everything after that were good but didn't touch their old albums.

But this is definitely the best and most consistent album from them since Rust In Peace, they finally were able to capture their classic old sound with a fresh twist.  All the solos kick major ass on this one. bang  I hope this lineup stays together for another album.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth's new album Dystopia    Megadeth's new album Dystopia  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth's new album Dystopia
Page 1 of 1