+2
quiet_doom
DiamondEyes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM Empty
PostSubject: CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM   CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:51 pm

yeah....... thumbsup
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM   CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:29 am

i'm digging the single..looking forwar to hearing the rest of the album when it comes out horns
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM   CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:55 pm

fucking love me some Clutch!! I was on a Clutch binge a little while ago after having not listened to them in a long time.

I didn't get into their last one Strange Cousins From the West that much, so i bet their new album is gonna be a good one. The new single sounds cool. banrock
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM   CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:25 am

it took me a while to get into the groove of strange cousins but it's still prob. my least favorite album.

they played 4 new songs when i saw them friday & they all kicked ass so i have a lot of hope for the new album bang
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM   CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:18 pm

jerk
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM   CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:28 pm

I'm a huge Clutch/Neil fan but this is the one release I wish was a Bakerton project. I just can't get into it. I really would be good with the instrumental side of this.
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM   CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:36 pm

I used this process this morning on all the tracks from Earth Rocker with the Audacity I already had. Fucking. Great. Some vox on this album I can actually wrap my head around but for stuff like Crucial Velocity and Mr. Freedom, the mix detailed in the vid just keeps the chorus (which are the best parts) cheers
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM   CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Finally listened to the new album and holy shit it's awesome! Neil Fallon sounds better than ever. This is the best album since Robot Hive/Exodus imo.
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM   CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 pm

i am digging the hell out of it too.

listening to it right now, actualy :D
Back to top Go down
ressha

ressha

CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM   CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:52 pm

The Loach wrote:

I used this process this morning on all the tracks from Earth Rocker with the Audacity I already had. Fucking. Great. Some vox on this album I can actually wrap my head around but for stuff like Crucial Velocity and Mr. Freedom, the mix detailed in the vid just keeps the chorus (which are the best parts)  cheers
but you also lose allot of "drum presence" this way. this basically does away with anything that's identical on both channels. a.i the kick drum in most productions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM   CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CLUTCH-NEW ALBUM
Page 1 of 1