mushroomleg
douse
Draugr
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sune

Misfits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misfits   Misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 3:51 pm

thumbsup

Now I want to see some of you other people's stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sune

Misfits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misfits   Misfits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 9:27 am

I acquired lots of stuff after I originally posted in this thread years ago.

When I first discovered Misfits, I started out obsessed with Graves-era Misfits. Then I got obsessed with Danzig-era Misfits (which was when I posted in this thread the last time), and then I got obsessed with Graves-era Misfits again, and acquired lots of stuff.

I haven't got an exact count of all the stuff I have, because I stopped counting at a certain point, and it's all tucked away in boxes right now. But here's a list of what I know I bought after I last posted in this thread:

34 copies of the black "American Psycho" vinyl LP.
16 copies of the blue "Dig Up Her Bones" single 7"
34 copies of the "Famous Monsters" picture LP
13 copies of the "Famous Monsters" yellow LP
12 copies of the "Famous Monsters" purple LP
1 copy of the "Monster Mash" red 7"
3 copies of the "Monster Mash" yellow 7"
10 copies of the "Monster Mash" green 7"
2 copies of the "Monster Mash" Glow In The Dark 7"
6 copies of the "Psycho In The Wax Museum" 7"

I have more than this but yeah, like I mentioned, I simply stopped counting after I came to the above numbers.

I also bought a bunch of rare, exclusive Michale Graves stuff (music and memorabilia of different kinds) that I acquired directly from the people that work for him in his entertainment company. Also managed to get my hands on some Misfits rarities from other Misfits fans - like actual issues of the old Fiend Club newsletters, "Bleeder's Diegest", and a copy of the audition ad/poster that was used when Jerry and Doyle were looking for a new singer (the gig that Graves ended up landing), and tons of other various stuff.
Back to top Go down

Misfits
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: