devils
FormalinDance
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight) Empty
PostSubject: New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight)   New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:09 pm

So... I know that Dax and the boys have new songs written, and demos of them recorded. Besides Heart Awakes Screaming, has anyone heard any of these?
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight)   New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:32 pm

i did not know that! where do i find Heart Awakes Screaming, is it here somewhere??
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight)   New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:51 pm

FormalinDance wrote:
So... I know that Dax and the boys have new songs written, and demos of them recorded. Besides Heart Awakes Screaming, has anyone heard any of these?

Just curious how you know this/where you heard it? I hope you're right, but I haven't seen Dax or any of the other band members say that.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight)   New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:05 am

I know they recorded demos of new songs. They definitely are not for public ears. I don't know how many either. I haven't heard em myself. I just know they were made. I was just hoping someone here got the chance to hear it, and could tell me how awesome they are. lol
I was kinda hoping that a new song might pop up somewhere on this tour as well. So far, that hasn't happened.
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight)   New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:41 am

I asked Hunter/Charlie if they would be playing any in Denver, and while they said they would possibly sound check with new stuff, they didn't. Dax sorta gave me a general, 'We're working on 'em, they'll be ready when they're ready'

I'm dying to hear some new shit, too.
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight)   New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 3:14 am

The Loach wrote:
I asked Hunter/Charlie if they would be playing any in Denver, and while they said they would possibly sound check with new stuff, they didn't. Dax sorta gave me a general, 'We're working on 'em, they'll be ready when they're ready'

I'm dying to hear some new shit, too.

yeah, cant get enough of that "folk metal"
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight)   New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:20 pm

I thought someone posted info about the new guys practicing old material.

I didn't make that up did I?
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight)   New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:34 am

Quote :
Charley Siess
Just finished mixing a new Dax Riggs demo. Pretty excited about the new tunes and really tired. Going into hibernation.
Unlike · · July 30 at 6:27am via mobile ·

This was a Charley Siess facebook post from July 30th at 6:27 am.

There was no denial of the existence of new songs when I had spoke to them. Then again... not much was talked about anyway. I will get to the bottom of this, one way or another. Suspect
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight)   New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:43 am

Last I talked to the guys, they had half-a-dozen or so new songs in the works, but nothing prepared for live performances, with the exception of "My Heart Awakes Screaming" which has been in their live set for quite awhile now.

Last I heard regarding THAT song is that the live version they recently did at One Eyed Jacks for the new Jason Statham film is going to be THE official version that they release, and so it will not be on the new album as a studio-recorded song. Who knows if that will change.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight)   New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:20 pm

This song should have totally been on the soundtrack of Parker! I was hoping for a studio recording of it. Maybe next album  :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight)   New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Songs... (Post-Say Goodnight)
Page 1 of 1