+3
NTDLPKen
HellfirE
jtaylor477
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jtaylor477

agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities Empty
PostSubject: agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities   agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:14 am

since the skeletalcircus collapsed last month i was wondering where i could download agents stuff.
before the site dissappeared i managed to get:

big black backwards (demo)
ash of the mind (demo)
riding the wormhole
the skeletal circus derails
slave riot (demo)

what else is available? im desperate for more agents, theyre too fucking good! joker
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities   agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:18 pm

https://aboardwithnoname.forumotion.com/audio-boots-f1/agents-of-oblivion-demo-1-audio-t63.htm
and..
https://aboardwithnoname.forumotion.com/audio-boots-f1/agents-of-oblivion-demo-2-audio-t77.htm
i tested the first one and it still works.. so, the other one should too.
if your having trouble using the site, let me know.

this is pretty much all the agents(besides some live stuff) that can be shared here.
if your looking for the live stuff, youll have to wait for it to be uploaded. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
jtaylor477

PostSubject: Re: agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities   agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:46 pm

cheers mate. thats really awesome, i was wondering why the demo of slave riot is even called slave riot? coz theyre very different, they might as well be seperate entities.
id be really intrested in getting a good quality version of agents cover of 'neighbourhood threat', coz the version on youtube is fucking amazing.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities   agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:03 pm

here you go
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y66K5SR0
Back to top Go down
NTDLPKen

PostSubject: Re: agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities   agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:31 am

the link is dead :sosad:
Could you reup for me?
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities   agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:33 pm

after 500 posts
Back to top Go down
NTDLPKen

PostSubject: Re: agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities   agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:29 am

thank you dude :)
Back to top Go down
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

PostSubject: Re: agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities   agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:21 am

Can anyone confirm that the following 2 songs are indeed Agents songs? I thought they ware Dax home demos?

Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities   agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:50 pm

douse wrote:
after 500 posts

Hahahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
PaEGaN

PaEGaN

PostSubject: Re: agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities   agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:04 am

sickure wrote:
Can anyone confirm that the following 2 songs are indeed Agents songs? I thought they ware Dax home demos?

I have them under Agents Demo II. The last 4 songs on the demo sound more like dax solo but that's the way they have always been labeled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities   agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

agents of oblivion demos/live mp3's/rarities
Page 1 of 1