The Tekro.mancer
Draugr
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:58 am

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=106319665
Back to top Go down
The Tekro.mancer
aka Johnny Tek
The Tekro.mancer

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:53 am

Thanks for that one. I've never heard of these guys before and I'm diggin it. I think it's got some Clutch-like groove going on.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:32 am

the sword >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> clutch
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:41 am

yeahthat
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Johnny Tek wrote:
Thanks for that one. I've never heard of these guys before and I'm diggin it. I think it's got some Clutch-like groove going on.
Now you know The Sword, and now you will love The Sword. Good vid, not really what I was expecting. It's good to see the guys though. Thanks for postin' that Draugr.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:24 pm

Thank ya, Draugr! that was saweeeeet.
Back to top Go down

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:56 pm

that was cool
bang
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:55 pm

douse wrote:
the sword >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> clutch
Into infinity....times a hundred.
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:04 pm

that video was sick as fuck! i love the closeup view we get to see of their spaceship at the end. horns they should do a video for every song and re-lease it on dvd or something.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:16 pm

They are going to do the Trilogy I know for sure... I dig the fuck out the video and the new album.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:32 am

I am listening the shit out of this new record. LOVE IT. The maintenance guy who came to look at my AC yesterday asked me what I was listening to...hehehe
May have sold 'em another copy; dude was digging it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:11 pm

cosmicfreakout wrote:
that video was sick as fuck! i love the closeup view we get to see of their spaceship at the end. horns they should do a video for every song and re-lease it on dvd or something.
Maybe they should put out a live DVD from this tour. A 2 DVD set. Live "Warp Riders" straight thru on one DVD, and their other material on the other.

I would rub my dick raw for that. jerk l
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:48 pm

for real i'd jizz all over it man! lol
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:50 pm

I agree. time to harass Brian... lol2
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:26 am

Back to top Go down
hatedheretic

hatedheretic

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:46 am

apparently my country doesn't have the rights to watch that vid..

:|
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 am

Just got the deluxe cd last night. Listened to a couple tracks. It sounds great. Lots of kick ass riffage. Deluxe cd has 4 live tracks, and ZZ Top's "Cheap Sunglasses". Can't wait to listen to the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 am

i picked up the deluxe as well
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:08 am

nice bang
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:10 pm

I dont have physical album yet but Bryan texted me a code to dl album day after it came out(coolest guy in a band ever!!) and pj threw me the bonus tracks. I will be getting the copy to caress but for now I am digging the digital existence I'm living in.
New album is solid...front to back a really good album. Its sort of like new Lamb of God where there isn't a hit on it so much as the whole thing is one stellar jam...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Sword video... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sword video...   New Sword video... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Sword video...
Page 1 of 1