FormalinDance
LotusCordova
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LotusCordova
aka batonrougeart
LotusCordova

My New song and Video Empty
PostSubject: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Hey guys. Been a long time since Ive been around. I was on Skeletal Circus for years (batonrougeart), and shared plenty of boots and unreleased tracks. I say that for the mere fact, Im not just joining to gather boots, I come for shameless self promotion!! thumbsup

Im curious as to is Draugr is still around, and is NGJ ever came back....

ANYWAY, I have been working on a new LP. I have a new song up, and a video. For the video experts out there, it was shot with an iPhone4, because thats all we had on hand at the time  ;)

The music was recorded in studio, using ProTools, MicroKorg, Ibanez bass, and Epiphone Sheraton hollowbody.....Thats for those of you that like to know about the eqipment (Im one that does).

The Music I will classify as, "New wave...Indie, Blues." Kinda along THE BLACK KEYS, A little DOORS infulence, and a little of the darkness from the studio guru, DR. Riggs.

**Just Realized....I cant Post under the "new name"...because I dont have the same "hacked" email.

Corey Nichols
                                           "Behind the Paradigm"
                                                  i1 Records
                                                Room 5 Media
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Draugrs here for sure. Not too much lately, but he is here.
Back to top Go down
LotusCordova
aka batonrougeart
LotusCordova

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 pm

I had to take the http off the front.....Just search My name, and it will be right there with the info listed. I know what you are thinking, this is to much work!!! Its worth it!!! I promise.....Keep on going and rocking the music!!!!
Back to top Go down
LotusCordova
aka batonrougeart
LotusCordova

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Yea, I miss talking to Draugr and Phool, and a few others....Shame we all kinda broke apart with the fall of the old site.....I guess it happens....It happened to the first site as well....But all in all, it gains more fanbase from different areas
Back to top Go down
LotusCordova
aka batonrougeart
LotusCordova

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Song has been up for 10 days, and the search on it didn't work for the first 3.... But, it's at 226 views this morning. Lots of positive feedback on FB, and if any of you checked it out, thank you.

If you are on the social networking devil, FB... Send a friend request for more music, art, and tattoos, etc...
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:25 pm

LotusCordova wrote:
I had to take the http off the front.....Just search My name, and it will be right there with the info listed. I know what you are thinking, this is to much work!!! Its worth it!!! I promise.....Keep on going and rocking the music!!!!

I edited your post there. Don't sweat it, posting stuff is usually pretty easy around here. ;)
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:38 am

I dig the song. That's cool stuff! Vid looks great too. horns
Back to top Go down
LotusCordova
aka batonrougeart
LotusCordova

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:04 am

Thanks doom!

Someone posted on YouTube yesterday, that I have a voice cross between Dax and layne Stanley.... Ill take that. :)

I think just anyone that uses vibrato in their vocals, are associated with Dax. But with Dax, when he really sings, his vibrato can go from the key he's in, to so low...such a powerful sound, when bones turn to dust is a great example.

At least no one said I sound like nickel back or some crazy shit....the layne and Dax, I can manage to work with that.
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:07 pm

I like the song. I hear Ian Astbury from The Cultin your voice. I just saw Draugr today. We went on a Christmas road trip blunt.
Back to top Go down
LotusCordova
aka batonrougeart
LotusCordova

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:44 pm

I haven't got that one before. Not an influence, really. I got Dax, black keys, black crows, and Bowie. Haha
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:56 pm

I miss my daily Draugr visits and road trips.   bawl
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:38 pm

wow, did you sing that? fucking great!!! i want more. send me a FB friend request at
https://www.facebook.com/devils.pam
Back to top Go down
LotusCordova
aka batonrougeart
LotusCordova

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:07 am

Yes I did, and thanks devils. I have just a regular FB page set up, not one for musicians yet. I am however on Reverbnation, and you can find a demo of the bill withers song "ain't no sunshine when she's gone" on there. I believe this link will work, or just search "Corey Nichols".

http://www.reverbnation.com/coreynichols?popup_render=%2Fartist%2Fupload_photo%2F2210207%3Ffrom_activate%3Dtrue
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:12 am

[quote="LotusCordova"] , and you can find a demo of the bill withers song "ain't no sunshine when she's gone" on there.

LOVE that song and you do it up right!!!! i'm very impressed.
Back to top Go down
LotusCordova
aka batonrougeart
LotusCordova

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Again, thanks!! Spread the music on other sites/boards! :)
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Very Nice. Is that a harpsichord I hear?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My New song and Video   My New song and Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New song and Video
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: