noelle
KimmieRae70
mrmojorisin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
liquidblue

Cleveland Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Man, I thought this thread was about that new show on fox. That show rocks.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:37 pm

That show sucks.
Back to top Go down
tjstraker

tjstraker

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:44 pm

I had a similar experience last week, he was playing "No one Will Be a Stranger", and as soon as the song sped up a lil bit, some drunk ass behind me straight up fell down. I mean was floored by the performance, but not LITERALLY.
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Draugr wrote:
That show sucks.

yah i couldnt even make it through the 1st episode
Back to top Go down
liquidblue

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:45 pm

quiet_doom wrote:
Draugr wrote:
That show sucks.

You guys are so racist.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:52 pm

liquidblue wrote:
quiet_doom wrote:
Draugr wrote:
That show sucks.

You guys are so racist.
well, your a silly fag, but do we call you out on it? no
Back to top Go down
tjstraker

tjstraker

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:14 pm

The actual Cleveland show? yea i don't like it, but i don't like seth mcfarlane's output in general anymore, i can't stand fam guy, cleveland show is lame, like i said, and american dad is just kinda there.
Back to top Go down
liquidblue

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:19 pm

HellfirE wrote:
liquidblue wrote:
quiet_doom wrote:
Draugr wrote:
That show sucks.

You guys are so racist.

Oh yeah, I forgot dax fans are the most tolerent people on the web. My bad.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:06 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Its a horrible show. I hate the voices. His son is awful. A giant Bear? really? I heard that he did that show to prove to Fox that he could make a wretched show and it would still be a hit. I went back to look for it and the blog had been shut down. lol2
Back to top Go down
tjstraker

tjstraker

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Draugr wrote:
Its a horrible show. I hate the voices. His son is awful. A giant Bear? really? I heard that he did that show to prove to Fox that he could make a wretched show and it would still be a hit. I went back to look for it and the blog had been shut down. lol2

hahaha that sounds about right
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:42 am

liquidblue wrote:
HellfirE wrote:
liquidblue wrote:
quiet_doom wrote:
Draugr wrote:
That show sucks.

You guys are so racist.

Oh yeah, I forgot dax fans are the most tolerent people on the web. My bad.  
You shouldn't call someone a racist. Its not nice. pfft lmao
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:12 pm

perfectdreamingskull wrote:
ya dude the show was bad ass one of the best dax shows ive seen but for real there were some dumb ass drunk ppl there, i mean why the fuck would you fight at a dax show? i seen this guy get into a fist fight with a chick some idiot threw beer in the air there was a mosh at a dax show i dont know about anyone else but i dont want to mosh at a dax show after . after like the second song he said if felt weird in here and not to push because people in the front could get hurt. at one point he said he didnt wanna start another song untill people calmed down. he told us all that we should meditate and feel free to do it right now then he played like moonlight. i couldnt believe how some of the crowd acted tho during the show i mean i seen deadboy there tess era back in 06 and it was a way more calmer vibe i mean everyone was in complete aw just standing there watching him.

when he played in pontiac, MI the show was the opposite. there were so many emo fuckers there and i felt ppl werent appreciating him or didnt even know what show they were at. i got SMASHED and was rockin out in the crowd and i guess i accidently stumbled into some 6 foot huge fucker and he punched me in the face. like really?! youre at a dax show, you see a life long fan having a good drunken time, and you punch her in the face for getting infront of you and accidently rubbing against you a few times...i felt i should be in the front cause i was the most excited and these fags were just standing up there with crossed arms...so i kinda felt like "uh, yeah, just move over and let me enjoy the show, you guys look like someone just killed your grandmom..."
this is kinda why i feel dax never plays up here in the north. people still look at dax and think "ACID BATH" so they get all rowdy n shit. i remember ppl trying to mosh at one of his detroit shows. i kept telling ppl they were an embarassment to the state of MI cause they havent heard any dax, just knew he was the singer of acid bath. obviously, completely different shit then what hes been doing for the past how many years?! people up here are assholes, and i can say that cause ive lived here for 25 years, and im still in shock that some giant fuckbag would punch a 5'5 drunk girl seeing one of her fave artists.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:11 pm

that's pretty messed up.. were you with anyone? did this fucker get away with punching you in the face?
Back to top Go down
tjstraker

tjstraker

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:31 pm

whoa, thats fucked, hitting a woman is something only cowards do...
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 pm

indeed.. ive beat the shit out of total stranger for smacking some chick i didnt know at a show. the shit just isnt right.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:11 pm

HellfirE wrote:
indeed.. I've beat the shit out of total stranger for smacking some chick i didnt know at a show. the shit just isn't right.
I have done the same thing on more than one occasion. My friends girlfriend was a waitress at this strip club and she didn't ever have to strip or dance or anything just dress sexy and serve drinks. So I am up there and we are waiting for her to get off and this guy is harassing her for a lap dance or some such nonsense and she is being nice and saying she isn't a dancer but she would be happy to go and get a girl to dance for him. He keeps being a dick and at one point he gets up as he is ready to leave and just punches her in the face and calls her a silly whore. I beat the bouncers and her boyfriend to dude and lift him from behind by his throat and the security tells me to bring him in the back. I take us(him still a few inches off the ground and looking very purple) to the steps leading to basement and just toss him down the stairs. He breaks it on the fall down and then after he apologizes to her, he is tossed into alley next to club and left for the cops. When they get there everyone in the whole bar tells them he hit and then as he tried to escape fell down the stairs. lol2 horns Sweet Justice!!!
I never got in trouble or saw him again. bang
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:40 pm

bang
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 pm

good for you guys that stick up for us when they see that shit happen!!!! one of my friends kicked some little fucker's ass at a house party i was at a couple weeks ago cuz he kept being extremely rude and disrespectful to this woman he didn't know, and my friend *barely* knew. He told the kid, look you're out of line; knock it off, cuz the chick was visibly uncomfortable and the kid wouldn't so ray kicked his ass and then my friend craig literally threw him THROUGH the front door screen and told him to stay the fuck out..hahaha!

Diamond Eyes: I can't BELIEVE he punched you!!!! holy shit! unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:22 pm

lmao...yeah dude, he punched me. and i was so drunk i thought my friend told me she punched me...and i kept telling her, "damn you pack a hella punch girl, my face hurts!" finally shes like "i didnt punch you, some huge fucker did" and thats when i found out what happened. noone did shit, but i ended up getting kicked out cause i was looking for the bathroom and ended up "backstage" or some dumb shit. i dont remember being punched, but i bet i told that tall feller off...cause i cant see why someone would punch me just for being drunk, happy, and really tipsy
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:51 pm

oh, id just like to add....guys like to hit me...sounds fucked i know....but i wont sleep with them, or touch them, so i think its the only way for them to get a feel...cause i obviously would beat the shit outta anyone that hits me...(unless im too drunk to know i just got hit lol) but yeah, last saturday i was slapped across the face...and that turned out bad...girl ended up pushing him through a window and she got all fucked up in the process....and blamed it on me! like damn girl, you werent trying to save my ass when he tried throwing me into the bathroom to do god only knows what....she goes "i totally knew he was trying to get a piece in the bathroom....lol" omg...youre dumb...but you jump on him for a slap?! cause rape is cooler i guess....juuust my theory....guys around here are trash...theyd knock out a prego chick to cop a feel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Show   Cleveland Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleveland Show
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2