+2
Doomchild
gotiis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gotiis

gotiis

Some Pantera Help Please. Empty
PostSubject: Some Pantera Help Please.   Some Pantera Help Please. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:34 pm

Can anyone find me an image of this old Pantera shirt I use to own but lost? Front - Skeleton of Dimebag. He had a cowboy hat on, holding his rebel flag guitar, smokin a doobie, red beard and all. Flames in the background. Back - CFH. Thanx. Can't find it or even a picture of it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Some Pantera Help Please.   Some Pantera Help Please. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:54 am

shrug Sorry, dude.
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Some Pantera Help Please.   Some Pantera Help Please. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 12:38 pm

I spent quite a while looking for you, various search terms. No luck. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Some Pantera Help Please.   Some Pantera Help Please. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:00 pm

pantera had the gayest shirts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Pantera Help Please.   Some Pantera Help Please. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:06 pm

I'm trying to find the one that I used to have, but no such luck.

I also had a Pantera dog tag lol

Some Pantera Help Please. 31kxYufrT3L
Back to top Go down
tewn

tewn

PostSubject: Re: Some Pantera Help Please.   Some Pantera Help Please. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:14 pm

shutup douse...you know you rocked the pantera tees.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Some Pantera Help Please.   Some Pantera Help Please. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:29 pm

I didn't rock any of those ones with snakes, some cartoon chick, whiskey, rebel flags and all that

I did have the one with the logo and a pot leaf on the front, one with phil screaming on the front, and a group shot on the back, and I have one now that's just the pantera logo on the front
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Pantera Help Please.   Some Pantera Help Please. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:32 pm

I can't remember if mine had the rebel flag or not.

My Slayer shirt has the eagle that looks like it has the Nazi thing on it though. lol
Back to top Go down
tewn

tewn

PostSubject: Re: Some Pantera Help Please.   Some Pantera Help Please. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:37 pm

i had a far beyond driven tour shirt that i bought used off ebay haha and an awesome memorial one of dime in black and white, where he was playing guitar and it had his birth\death date below it. i still have the far beyond one but never wear it and i would rock the dime one all day but it got lifted by some skank pissed
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Some Pantera Help Please.   Some Pantera Help Please. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 8:42 am

Supernaut wrote:

My Slayer shirt has the eagle that looks like it has the Nazi thing on it though. lol
I have this, but in hockey jersey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Pantera Help Please.   Some Pantera Help Please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Pantera Help Please.
Page 1 of 1