douse
cosmicfreakout
kimbru
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 8:34 pm

So..which one?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:09 pm

I'm going to have to go back and listen to both (been a while in the case of CFH), but I think CFH by a hair.

Hell Awaits is the best album out of all the Pantera and Slayer albums though IMO.
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 9:41 pm

a little bit of synchronicity going on here b/c i just very recently listened to both of these albums.  They're both tremendous records and if i can only pick one i'll take South of Heaven.  I loved the Judas Priest cover. Also i think this is the first Slayer album i ever bought.

I still need to listen to World Painted Blood, it's their only album i haven't listened to all the way yet.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:13 pm

cfh

south has some filler
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:13 pm

if it were up against seasons then it would have won
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Seasons in the abyss  horns 
You are right.
I put south of heaven up because i feel that album is more Pantera style...therefore more comparable.
And its funny, douse, that you say that. because I choose South of Heaven because there are two filler songs i sometimes skip on CFH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:31 pm

Yeah, Clash with Reality and Message in Blood are probably the only skippable songs on CFH for me.
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:07 am

Those are the exact ones i skip  holycrap 
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:07 pm

yall be trippin, those songs rule
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Too bad metallica put that gay documentary out with them crying on it.

Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:13 pm

cosmicfreakout wrote:

I still need to listen to World Painted Blood, it's their only album i haven't listened to all the way yet.
It's very good. Way better than Christ Illusion.

Slayer for me. If you would have chosen Vulgar Display, I might have gone the other way.
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:48 pm

lmao   south of heaven for sure.

hell awaits slays all tho.  :D 
Back to top Go down
Drake
W8ing4Brain2Xplode
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:15 am

CFH

The Sleep is by far my favorite guitar solo!
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:25 pm

I can't believe this was even posted....
Back to top Go down
ressha

ressha

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:18 pm

I can't believe you're back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven   Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantera cowboys from hell VS. Slayer South of Heaven
Page 1 of 1