HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music  Empty
PostSubject: Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music    Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:48 pm

Last edited by doomtroll on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music    Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Godflesh rules.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music    Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Fascinating.
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music    Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:26 pm

Doomchild wrote:
Fascinating.

horns 
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music    Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:42 pm

very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music    Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Author & Punisher.. for fans of Godflesh, Scorn, & similar industrial music
Page 1 of 1