the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling all fans of The Doors.

Go down 
5 posters

Favorite Doors album?
The Doors
Calling all fans of The Doors. I_vote_lcap17%Calling all fans of The Doors. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Strange Days
Calling all fans of The Doors. I_vote_lcap17%Calling all fans of The Doors. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Waiting for the Sun
Calling all fans of The Doors. I_vote_lcap33%Calling all fans of The Doors. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
The Soft Parade
Calling all fans of The Doors. I_vote_lcap0%Calling all fans of The Doors. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Morrison Hotel
 17% [ 1 ]
L.A. Woman
Calling all fans of The Doors. I_vote_lcap16%Calling all fans of The Doors. I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Calling all fans of The Doors. Empty
PostSubject: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:41 pm

I'm not counting the stuff that came out after Jim died or the live material.

Last edited by Supernaut on Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:42 pm

I listen to and enjoy all of the albums, but L.A. Woman has always been my favorite. Morrison's voice is at its absolute best (IMO) on that record. Say what you will about some of his lyrics or persona, but for a honky ass cracker he could really sing the blues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:51 pm

waiting for the sun has probably got the most plays, but morrison hotel and strange days are up there too
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:39 am

strange days hands down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:25 am

Strange Days is also awesome. Might be my second favorite, but that's a tough one. I lurve The Doors.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:39 am

waiting for the sun, but I listen to la woman the most these days
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:52 am

We have Hotel and Waiting here at the house. I love Hotel. I really like The Spy.
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:15 pm

self-titled for me..mainly because of 'soul kitchen' & '20th century fox' I heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Listening to Strange Days right now. So fucking good.
Back to top Go down
mushroomleg

mushroomleg

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:10 am

...sorry.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:14 pm

lol 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:34 pm

kindof sounds like ghost
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:44 pm

ha, it does
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:59 pm

When The Music's Over is one of the best songs ever written.
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:03 am

Love me some Doors. horns  I just started listening to them heavily about a year or so ago, i dunno what took me so long to get into 'em haha. They were one of the best bands from the 60's imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all fans of The Doors.   Calling all fans of The Doors. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all fans of The Doors.
Page 1 of 1