Draugr
liatm
HellfirE
dcfbama
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:03 pm

grinno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Yeah, Dax's son is actually like 11.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:20 am

He has been with the same super awesome girl for longer than 6 or 7 years...
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:09 am

same chick from back in Comoland days? I saw her at the Atlanta show last summer, but we never got a chance to meet.

N'eah, Dax's boy Sy is the same age as my Noah. I heart
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:20 am

I didn't realize he was that old.
Back to top Go down
hangmansdaughter

hangmansdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Whose lips are on blood or love? I heart
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Some chic from Ohio I heard.
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:19 pm

sonorandose wrote:
unrelated but i recently noticed some coments in a youtube vid claiming to be his son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGurlZz0w90

Charlie LeGrande and I met a young boy in 2006, I believe, at Voodoo Fest while Dax was playing. He may have been 7 or 8. I started off talking to his mom, told her it was pretty cool that she had taken her son to see Dax play. She said that Dax was the boy's father, and that he had seen him play several times. The little boy said the same thing. It was most definitely not Sy.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 pm

did the kid look like him?

so.. this possibly makes 3 kids total that we know about? i met his older daughter at the nashville show a few years ago... she was introduced to us that way.. by dax's mom.
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:58 pm

The child was chubby, but did look like him. Same pouty lips and eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Hmm, didn't even know he had more than one kid.

Last edited by Supernaut on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:18 pm

his daughter looked like him too.. i was told she was 17 then.. a certain someone that knows dax well told me that dax was around 15-16 when she was born... you can hear her screaming right next to me during the first few songs of the nashville recording i did.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:30 am

HellfirE wrote:
his daughter looked like him too.. i was told she was 17 then.. a certain someone that knows dax well told me that dax was around 15-16 when she was born... you can hear her screaming right next to me during the first few songs of the nashville recording i did.

Could you pm me that nashville recording? notworthy
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:25 am

lemme find it
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:38 am

Why is celebrity gossip so addictive? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:14 am

well I'll be damned,
dax probably has youngins all over america
Back to top Go down
hungryforhope

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 pm

I cant believe she would say that...driving force. Thats a laugh. That was one of the worst pieces of music Ive ever heard. yuck.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:08 am

You're referring to the stuff on page 1 right? ;)
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:14 pm

what the shit...im curious...why is his son so often talked about (i just think its creepy really....but thats just me...) but his daughter (news to me...) well...its news to me....i only have one kid, but if i had more than that, i wouldnt just make note of the one...just sayin...like i said, im a bit confused...
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Some things are better left private. Kinda personal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:47 am

Has anyone ever dreamed about Dax? I've had two dreams in which he appeared. In the second one I had, which was the other day/night, he was my dad or some shit. I need help.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:57 pm

I've had quite a few dreams with him in them. The last one was a few weeks ago. He was hanging out with me and Sonorandose and we gave him some posters and cds. He said he remembered us from the last show we went to. I had one a few months ago where we went to party at his house. He lived in a really shitty house.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:25 pm

I have not but am i the only one that thinks he would do a killer cover of dreams by van halen

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:20 pm

rofl lol2 cheers
i can see it yo.

i once had a dream i was still living with my parents, eating diner.
dax and some girl showed up, and started smoking reefers in the living room
I was all freaking out, trying to keep it a secret from my parents.
only dax wasn't dax, he was like king of the hoodrats or some shit in my neighborhood.
lol2

Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:28 am

How ironic. I did like 2 nights ago. I forget what the hell it was about. Weird. WTF. I think we were jamming or something. band
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe a stupid ass question
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next