HellfirE
dcfbama
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dcfbama

dcfbama

Maybe a stupid ass question Empty
PostSubject: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 am

I watched an interview with dax and tess and started wandering...what was their deal? dax seemed alot more content with her around, so were they bandmates or was some shit goin on behind closed doors?
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:50 am

just bandmates from what ive heard
Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:27 pm

dcfbama wrote:
dax seemed alot more content with her around
Maybe /c she was:
Quote :
the driving force behind deadboy and the Elephantmen,
Back to top Go down
dcfbama

dcfbama

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:44 pm

lmao. What? did she say that?
Back to top Go down
liatm

liatm

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:49 pm

http://www.myspace.com/animalelectricxxx
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:02 pm

totally just band mates.
Back to top Go down
dcfbama

dcfbama

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 pm

liatm wrote:

damn...what would dax have done without her...

grinno
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 am

liatm wrote:

FFFFFUUUUUU!!!!!! cuss
Man, she's got balls. And the cover is her tits. Nice touch, fucking sell-out!
(And her drumming yet again sound like she's missing a limb.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:06 am

lol2
god she sucks.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:12 am

driving force, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Doomchild wrote:

That dude from Deaf Leopard rocked the limbless drumming. lol2
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:32 pm

lol2 Yeah, he did.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:39 pm

driving force MY ASS.
what a pompous twat.
and sooo professional. didn't she just like walk off stage and quit? pffffft. She can suck it.
Back to top Go down
jenX

jenX

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:17 am

Tess was very rude to me once at a show because I wanted a picture taken with Dax and Alex. She got all pissy, but what she didnt realize is - no one asked her to begin with lol2
I don't think Dax seemed more content then. I think he seems more content now than ever. I think he has had an epiphany of sorts.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:21 am

hey stranger
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:19 pm

She is so awful. Someone suggested Animal Electric to me before I deleted my Myspace and the one song that was up was kind of alright. Nothing i'd listen to but it was kind of pretty, real mellow. But after listening to the crap that's on there now and that Au Rah Au Rah band...wow. She's completely talentless and boring as fuck.
Back to top Go down
jenX

jenX

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Hey Hellfire! I've missed ya :) I wish you'd get a FB lol :)
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:36 am

i know ive posted this on here, or maybe it was skeletal. but i had a conversation with dax at a show about her and this should clear shit up for everyone.
This show was on the tour for "we sing of only blood or love" album.
I told Dax,
ME: "hey no offense, but im SO glad Tess isnt in the band anymore. She really pissed me off when she was singing over top of you, and honestly her voice is terrible. I feel that she tried taking credit for the name youve made for yourself"
DAX: "yeah shes a fucking cunt! she can say she quit, but it was mutual, i didnt want her in the band anymore"
ME: *jaw drops and huge smile forms, made me feel all warm and fuzzy hearing dax say fucking cunt in the same line and about tess of all people*
"hahaha, really? thats awesome! I thought you were gonna get pissed at me for saying something about her. she ruined that album and it was a terrible show cause she kept trying to over top your voice and i came here for you, not to hear her"
DAX: "no its fine, youre alright. but i dont want to talk about her anymore. shes a FUCKING CUNT! it is what it is and i wish her the best but shes not meant for the music im trying to get out there. shes not even good at drumming, anyone with a set could do what she did. people are making more out of her than what she was"

ME: "dude my son can play drums better than her. its annoying to see your fans come to hear your music and voice and then talk about her big saggy titties"
DAX:"hahahaha, yeah fuck her"

im not making any of this up. he called her a "fucking cunt" like 10 times. it was priceless. i didnt think dax talked like that and it made my eyes smile like they never have before! he kept looking at the ground and clenching his fists and shakin his head just calling her a fuckin cunt. ill never forget it....so, that was from Dax's mouth himself. he said she wasnt happy playing shows and began to walk around with her nose in the air and he seen that she was a ticking time bomb waiting to blow up and destroy his shows. this was years ago obviously, so i dont remember all the bits and pieces, but thats the jist of it. the rest of the night i was just so happy and kept smiling at him. when ppl asked about tess id just run up and be like "shes a fucking talentless cunt!" and he'd laugh...then i got wasted and....yeah....that was the end of her. he was gettin irritated at how many ppl were asking about her though. i over heard him eventually say to someone something like "its not like she was good at drums, i let her in the band and shes out now. period."
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:47 am

Doomchild wrote:
liatm wrote:

lmao

she just looks like a fucking cunt too. pearls
Back to top Go down
hangmansdaughter

hangmansdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Does Dax have a girl friend/ significant other?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Yes. He's engaged, isn't he? Or was.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:47 am

I dunno about engaged, but he's had the same gal for probably 6 or 7 years now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 pm

unrelated but i recently noticed some coments in a youtube vid claiming to be his son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGurlZz0w90
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Quote :
OH&BTW JUST SO EVERYBODY ON YOUTUBE KNOWS IM DAX RIGGS SON NO LIES I SWEAR 2 GOD IM HIS SON NO JK PPL

He's a retard. That's for sure. roll
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:17 pm

His Youtube profile page lists his name as Emmery and 17 years old.

Whoops. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a stupid ass question   Maybe a stupid ass question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe a stupid ass question
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: