Draugr
HellfirE
10 posters
AuthorMessage
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

Fan-made Music Videos and Covers Empty
PostSubject: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:26 pm

there are a few pretty good ones on youtube.. post them here.
please dont post videos with one pic in it while it plays a song from an album.
also, dont post up ANY video with tunes off the new album unless they are songs that have already been posted on dax's page.

Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:33 pm

All of those were pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:22 pm

I really like the one for Perfect Dreaming Skull. Really beautiful.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:56 am

I've reposted that 'radiation blues' viddy several times...the other 2 were great; my first time seeing either. Stealing New Death Sensation for my FB page this mornin.. :D
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:48 am

i don't like that one for song with no name, where they show a literal picture for everything in the lyrics, including lyrical subtitles. no offense to the person who made it, but sometimes dax lyrics i think don't need to be interpreted literally. like the line, "swinging from a star" they show a video clip of a swingset swinging back and forth. the first time i saw that i was just like roll

the technical aspect that it was done with was good, i just think the person can use their skills to put together a nicer looking video. that's just asshole me though shrug

the ones up above are really badass, i love them, especially radiation blues!

i hope i get to see dax in the next few years again, (come back to NYC i mean).

thanks for sharing man :D
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:21 pm

to those who dont know.. that radiation blues one was made by the forum member "DamnDirtyHippy" AKA "Cody"... and its probably my favorite outa the ones ive seen.
he made a badass vid for "the twitches" too.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:28 am

http://vimeo.com/3859256
Back to top Go down
The Tekro.mancer
aka Johnny Tek
The Tekro.mancer

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:57 am

These were all made by the same guy, I love his videos. The cover shot on Say Goodnight fades out and into the video. I'll get more on here if I stumble across anything good by anybody else. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 am

That recording of "wither" that Johnny posted is incredible! It sounds...different somehow. Like it sounds more clean or something.
Man, that gave me goosebumps. I love that song so much.
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:22 am

It's the demo version
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 am

that was the shit.. i wish it ended slightly better.. worth the watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:15 pm

This thread is the shit horns
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:35 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
The Tekro.mancer
aka Johnny Tek
The Tekro.mancer

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:36 pm

I've been gone a while. Been busy with life and running a Minecraft server, it's forum, and blog. Here's a link to the forum to register if anybody here plays. We're kind of a cynical group of bastards. I'm glad this place is still alive and kicking and will try to start dropping in more often. In the mean time, here's some more excellent fan videos.

The Bones of Baby Dolls is just a slideshow, High Monster has a little interview clip before it starts, Scream of the Butterfly is a lyric/slideshow video but I liked it, Unknown Song is an outtake and the video is just a picture, and Acid Bath vs. Buster Keaton is from the 90's made with 2 VCRs.

Back to top Go down
2Bite

2Bite

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:45 pm

Not to toot my own horn but... check it

Back to top Go down
jody

jody

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:57 pm

i post a shitload of fan covers done by members from the circus awhile ago but megaupload got cocked down by the fbi so yeah maybe someone here still has some of them
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:37 am

I do. I gotta go to work but I could try to upload them this weekend, if people want them.
Back to top Go down
jody

jody

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFO4hYNvN34 this guy does a really good cover of bones of baby dolls too...this is egoapocalypse: tomorrow we jump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan-made Music Videos and Covers   Fan-made Music Videos and Covers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan-made Music Videos and Covers
Page 1 of 1