beautiful downgrade
BrentVegas
MelancholyVGS311
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

New songs... New covers... acoustic Empty
PostSubject: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 pm

I know some of you have watched at least some of these videos on Kevin's Facebook, but I haven't seen anything posted here on the board about them:

Mutant City Girl? Is this a new song? I can't find any lyrics from the words I hear...
you got your light off
my tears were twisted
and death was listening
you die on wednesday
i think i went insane in you
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 am

Sweet! Thanks for posting these!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:19 am

horns
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 am

banana
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:11 pm

THANK GOD!!! I have been waiting very impatiently for the boot of this show to emerge here. This is a start. thumbsup

Miked for doom - Please post the NYC acoustic set. pray
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:24 pm

WONDERFUL POST, Melancholy! TY TY TY
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:47 pm

FormalinDance wrote:
THANK GOD!!! I have been waiting very impatiently for the boot of this show to emerge here. This is a start. thumbsup

As squee had originally stated, i have had a lot of shit going on. The weekend of that show a close friend died of cancer and another died from overdose. Another was murdered just before New year's. Locked my doors Christmas day and slept. I know many are waiting on these boots, as well as others. I can say that I may want to share these boots MORE than folks may might want them. I so want ya'll to have these. I'm sorry for the wait. (i find myself saying that alot). As a social worker working 60-70 hours a week listening to horror, care taking for family, feeling the emotions of my life on life's terms without resorting to being a fucking pussy by self-medicating, i've been often not even making it to my bed and falling on my couch. Fell asleep in my parked car last night and woke up after a couple hours with the car still running. Not bitching, this is life, and life is good. Sorry for the wait everyone. I really cant wait for u to have them. I just cant catch up.

There are bigger concerns. Pray for Tony Iommi to be cured of lymphoma (Cancer). pray

Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:54 pm

If you want to mail a DVD or CD with the raw material, I will do the legwork.

Hope things get better for you mang...
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:22 am

I am sorry. I realized I probably came off like a dick.

My prayers are with you. I know how hard it is to lose people, but that many in such a short period... I can't begin to imagine how you must feel emotionally. I know what it's like to not have time to do ANYTHING for yourself, aside from sleeping and working most of the time, so I can definitely empathize.

Take your time. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Even if it's needing someone to vent to. hug
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:56 am

miked_for_doom wrote:
FormalinDance wrote:

As squee had originally stated, i have had a lot of shit going on. The weekend of that show a close friend died of cancer and another died from overdose. Another was murdered just before New year's. Locked my doors Christmas day and slept. I know many are waiting on these boots, as well as others. I can say that I may want to share these boots MORE than folks may might want them. I so want ya'll to have these. I'm sorry for the wait. (i find myself saying that alot). As a social worker working 60-70 hours a week listening to horror, care taking for family, feeling the emotions of my life on life's terms without resorting to being a fucking pussy by self-medicating, i've been often not even making it to my bed and falling on my couch. Fell asleep in my parked car last night and woke up after a couple hours with the car still running. Not bitching, this is life, and life is good. Sorry for the wait everyone. I really cant wait for u to have them. I just cant catch up.

There are bigger concerns. Pray for Tony Iommi to be cured of lymphoma (Cancer). pray

puppy dog eyes I am so sorry Mike, what a terrible loss. My heart goes out to you and the loved ones of the people you lost.
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:11 am

First I want to thank MelancholyVGS311 for posting those vids! I'm not on FaceBook due to work reasons so thank you and thank you MUCH for your offer. If I cant get to it soon I will take ya up on that offer, or get in touch with you so maybe you can teach me a a simple, more efficient way to clean up my boots using Audacity (i have a mac). The Maxwell boot from 2008 I recorded but was improved because of ThyDemise. I still have to send the boot to Dax cuz I'm thinking 1 or 2 of those songs of that hour set have to be new originals.

Second, Thank you you beautiful downgrade ! You never cease to demonstrate that you are a beautiful person!

Third. FormalinDance my brother, thank you for your empathy and YOUR offers to help. hug The losses are one thing, but then the endless inability for me to catch my breathe, take care of myself/needs, and have a life just ......i dunno, just are eluding me. I guess given my strengths, limitations and what life throws me-I will have to deal with it and find a way to "Stop and smell roses". shrug I know where you were coming from in your post. ;) Most anyone who is here, me included, want new material. Especially new boots! bounce The effort and time YOU and SO many others give here (and back during our time @ the previous board days) has never been under appreciated (at least by me); and I have been and remain very vocal about expressing graiitude to all who make this beautiful thing we have possible. My comment was really my frustration with myself-I sincerely and truly find it so damn difficult to deal with me! facepalm

Thank you with an attitude of gratitude
Peace, Love, and Doom,
~M

Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:16 am

This gave me a thread idea that is long overdue. I'll start with my last post because there is so much I want to say to so many but.... of course, i'm running out of time.

Father Time sucks ass!
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Sounds good, bud. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:03 pm

banrock
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:54 am

Take care of yourself, sweetie ((hugs))
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Michael i'm so sorry honey!!! i have no words to describe how you're holding up. remember we love you and if there's anything i can do to help please let me know. I heart
Back to top Go down
gotiis

gotiis

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:58 am

FormalinDance wrote:

what nyc show is it that we are discussing?
Back to top Go down
FforFake

FforFake

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Mutant City Girl is a new song.
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:39 am

Fuck me. I must have really fucked up. My last living grand mother died Thursday, 3-28-12. Im gonna take the Grim Reaper's, sickle or staff or whatever the fuck he holds and shove up his ass and pull it out his mouth.

No wonder I listen to the music I do. It's what I relate to.

But really, I'm really a benevolent person. Lord, I wondering if I'm possesed or something.

Thank you to all you kind people. There are really some great people here. :(
hide
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 pm

I am sorry things have been grim in your life, as of late. I am praying for you.

For what it's worth, I think there are more than a few people here that care about you. This board isn't just a board, it is a community. If you have shit going on and you need to vent or cry or scream at someone, hit me up. For real. You and I come from a very similar place, so I can confidently say that almost anything is better for coping than regressing to who we used to be. Keep your head up brother! As tough and cliche as it is, try to think positively. We get back what we put out, not just in life, but in the mind as well. \

hug
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:21 pm

TO ALL YOU KICK ASS MOTHERFUCKERS

bang
THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:28 am

Thank you brother. Keep on Keep on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New songs... New covers... acoustic   New songs... New covers... acoustic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New songs... New covers... acoustic
Page 1 of 1