HellfirE
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

Anyone going to...? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:54 pm

DAMN YOU CODY!
I'm probably going to end up there by myself, so I was counting on your and Katy being there. hahah

*grumbles*
Back to top Go down
DAMN DIRTY HIPPY
Fucking the hole
in Kennedy's Head
DAMN DIRTY HIPPY

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:13 pm

I know I really really wanna go but I need to save my money .
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:06 pm

I will be at Dante's in Portland. Maybe if I'm lucky, Seattle too. I had hoped that Dante's was all ages, since they sometimes have all ages shows ... but no. I looked at shows all over the f'n country and couldn't find an all ages show at all. :|

Deedle got to see him last time around, and got a pic with him. Hopefully next time around is all ages again.

The kids are going to stay home and dog sit, and then go see DRI a few nights later while we dogsit. The boyfriend says DRI are his fave band, so he's happy.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:23 pm

beercan wrote:

The kids are going to stay home and dog sit, and then go see DRI a few nights later while we dogsit. The boyfriend says DRI are his fave band, so he's happy.
The dogs can't be trusted at home alone? pearls
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Not really over night. We've done it before, but it's not fun to clean up after 5 dogs.

Plus, if the kids can't get in to the show, why bother? <- if you meant bring them

I'm not too concerned about seeing DRI. They sound alright when he plays them, but I'm not into them enough to cross the state, get a hotel, spend all that money, and clean up 5 dogs worth of mess upon return. (I'd have done it for Dax, but since they can't get in, I'm releived of the dog mess portion of that). < - If you meant go to DRI.

Back to top Go down
majindrizzt
The force is strong with this one
majindrizzt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:58 pm

pertaining the One Eyed Jack Show on August 7th, what's the age requirement? I have a 20y.o. friend who has interest in attending. Is it 18 and up?
Back to top Go down
DeadDaisy

DeadDaisy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:45 am

I'm going to try to make it to at least two of the Mississippi shows and one of the New Orleans shows.
Back to top Go down
blackwizard

blackwizard

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:54 am

i'll be at the Little Rock show saturday. i'll be the fat hairy guy. oh, and it's my 2nd dax show. lucky me, it comes only 2-3 months after my first dax show :D
Back to top Go down
FforFake

FforFake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 am

majindrizzt wrote:
pertaining the One Eyed Jack Show on August 7th, what's the age requirement? I have a 20y.o. friend who has interest in attending. Is it 18 and up?

One Eyed Jacks is 18 and up.
Back to top Go down
Cracka Lacka

Cracka Lacka

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:39 pm

He's also playing at the Thirsty Hippo in Hattiesburg, MS on Sept. 25...I'll be there, it's a 10 minute drive. I should be at the one in Jafrica (Jackson) as well.
Back to top Go down
DeadDaisy

DeadDaisy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Those are the two that I am fairly sure I will attend, as well.
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:07 pm

Stephen and I are thinking about driving over for those as well. Possibly just the Friday show...
Back to top Go down
FforFake

FforFake

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:41 pm

optimistic-pessimist wrote:
Stephen and I are thinking about driving over for those as well. Possibly just the Friday show...

It is looking like I could probably do the Friday and Saturday shows now.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:00 pm

You better. Do it for Matt!!! lol
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:58 pm

I plan on attending the Chicago show. Cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:12 am

Make sure you say hi to me and the misses...and Darth Paul if he does what he PROMISED me a long time ago. pray

Paul must love this one... epicbattle
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:41 am

cjist1 wrote:
I plan on attending the Chicago show. Cant wait.
fuck ya! i'll be there as well i'm stoked as fuck. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:48 pm

Draugr wrote:
Make sure you say hi to me and the misses...and Darth Paul if he does what he PROMISED me a long time ago. pray

I definately will. PJ better go...
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:52 pm

I'll be there too with my sister. 19 days!
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:01 pm

cjist1 wrote:
Draugr wrote:

I definately will. PJ better go...
He sure better. bobafett vader  :luke: or all the Star Wars smilies are gone...even this one... epicbattle
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:01 pm

I mean fucking Boba Fett Paul! You have to go!
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:06 am

i'm going to both NYC shows with my wobbles, and i possibly might go to the albany NY one (alone) if i can swing it with gas money, rob has work thumbsdown

is anyone from this board going to NYC and/or albany?
pearls
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Hey, folks,
I split this thread from the current tour dates one.
So if this works as intended, the tour dates will be in that thread/post/sticky, and you can brag all you want about how you're going to meet up at gigs, which I can't attend. :P ;)

Last edited by Doomchild on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luh_3417

luh_3417

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Anyone attending the Houston show this friday?
Back to top Go down
jomical

jomical

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:52 pm

luh_3417 wrote:
Anyone attending the Houston show this friday?

yep, i'll be there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to...?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Tour Dates-
Jump to: