HellfirE
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
noelle
Polite
noelle

Anyone going to...? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Thanks Pearls, that's nice of you!
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:01 pm

He isn't really sure what else would be closer than 2 miles. He said that area doesn't really have alot of hotels or motels. What you found on your own may really be the closest one. I tried pearls .
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 pm

Okay thanks! I was hoping to find something within walking distance but that'll do.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:13 pm

I remember looking for one near there one of the times I saw him there and they were either the sketchiest places or they didnt exist.
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:01 pm

I just my ticket for Chicago. I'm really looking foward to seeing you all.
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:11 pm

I'm excited to meet all of you too. grinno So if the show starts at 10:00 are any of you meeting up beforehand? Is the venue open to patrons before the show?
Back to top Go down
Pearls
I believe in peace, bitch!
Pearls

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Draugr is supposed to print my picture and take me with him pearls lol2 .  And Tewn said I had a week to give my notice because he was going to fly me out there.  

Ahh...it's nice to dream metal.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Darth Paul wrote:
I just my ticket for Chicago. I'm really looking foward to seeing you all.
beer beer beer beer
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:28 pm

i met SanitaryRefuse at last night's NYC show (and his girlfriend)! last night was amazing :D

rob, sam and i walked into the mercury lounge, and the front part is the bar. dax was standing off to the side talking to some people, so we walked past him, said hi, and then we went to check out the stage. after a little while dax came into the stage part, and my friend sam (introduced me to deadboy in 2007) and i approached dax, and got our stuff signed. i brought a silver sharpie and had him sign my ITIH. i haven't been home, so i don't even know if my copy of SGTTW came in the mail yet. i bought him a drink after i heard him complaining to someone else that "a fucking draught is five bucks man." before the band went on, sam rob and i sat off to the side along the wall, and dax was not too far away talking to his bandmates and stuff.

we ran into some other people from syracuse, which was cool. the dude said he was a fan since acid bath, which i thought was nice. he was super pumped to be there. i wasn't sure how many people were followers of dax, or if they were there just to be there (you know what i mean?) i was pleasantly surprised to hear most of the crowd sing along to all of the songs, it was so awesome to be there. i can't wait for tonight's show :D hopefully tonight i'll get a picture with dax. i didn't want to bug him too much, be like HEY SIGN MY STUFF AND HERE'S A DRINK AND OH HEY CAN I GET A PICTURE TOO? so yeah, i'll ask for one tonight, i think.

batbanana
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:33 pm

noelle wrote:
I'm excited to meet all of you too. grinno So if the show starts at 10:00 are any of you meeting up beforehand? Is the venue open to patrons before the show?
i thought about that as well i think it's a cool idea, we should all meet up and puff puff pass before the show. blunt

i think the venue will be open to people before 10 but im not sure
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Just got my chicago tickets. Cant wait. We should all try to meet up before the show.
Back to top Go down
SanitaryRefuse

SanitaryRefuse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:44 am

scaredsquee wrote:
i met SanitaryRefuse at last night's NYC show (and his girlfriend)! last night was amazing :D

we would've hung around or said goodbye (well, we hung around like 10-15 minutes, but not too long) but we were both beat from walking around the city and just kind of wanted to get home, also we didn't see you guys afterward. But nice talking to you. You get any good pics? I'd like to see some if you did! And thanks for making me decide to go with the whiskey instead of a beer. lol
Back to top Go down
I Am The Cross

I Am The Cross

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:24 am

Does anyone know when he might tour Europe?
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 am

i doubt he'll ever cross the pond.. but you never know, he is full of surprises.

welcome to the forums horns
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Is Chicago tonight? Ya'll have fun!!! horns
Back to top Go down
I Am The Cross

I Am The Cross

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:44 am

HellfirE wrote:
i doubt he'll ever cross the pond.. but you never know, he is full of surprises.

welcome to the forums horns

You gotta be kidding me
Then I guess I'll have to cross it to go see him. I just moved to Europe thinking I'd get a better chance to see him live and now I read this :| pale

Thanks for the welcome horns I was on the previous forum, but I don't know exactly what happened to it.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:46 pm

oh shit, i guess you'll just have to move back!! europe gets a ton of great music though. if you ever get a chance to see Johnny Dowd, do it!! he's from the states but he almost exclusively plays around europe. you have to be prepared for some weirdness though, the man just ain't right. lol
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:30 am

I Am The Cross wrote:
I just moved to Europe thinking I'd get a better chance to see him live and now I read this
lol2 nuts lmao
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:01 am

yeahthat
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:47 pm

I wish there were more Holy Fuck that is the dumbest thing thing I ever read smilies.
rofl
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:07 am

**snicker**
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:29 pm

It was great meeting all of you at the Chicago show. I think I may try to make the Minneapolis show, depending on how much cash I have and how cheap I can find a flight.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:36 pm

It was great meeting you as well bro. I wish i could hit the MN show. I will be at the Madison show for certain.(just got tickets!)
Back to top Go down
noelle
Polite
noelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:44 pm

Minneapolis! I'm so can't-begin-to-explain excited...I daydream a lot.
Back to top Go down
LaCosaNostra

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:49 pm

lola's saloon
Where: fort worth,Tx.
When: Saturday, February 12 from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am

Thursday, March 3

show at Grant Street Dancehall
Where: Lafayette, LA
When: Thursday, March 3 from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am

Friday, March 4

show at Spanish Moon
Where: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
When: Friday, March 4 from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am

Friday, March 25

show at Luna Lounge
Where: Lake Charles, Louisiana
When: Friday, March 25 from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am

Saturday, March 26

One Eyed Jack's show
Where: New Orleans, Louisiana
When: Saturday, March 26 from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to...?   Anyone going to...? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to...?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Tour Dates-
Jump to: