BigBrother
kza
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

Tess Brunet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:31 pm

I gave her some constructive criticism on one of her "songs" and I guess she got all butt hurt. She hilariously replied and then went on one of my videos. Evidently being so wonderfully famous doesnt eat enough of her time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Maybe, it was a little too abrasive... Tess was graceful in handling the comment.

IMO

shrug
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:11 pm

Was meant to be abrasive...how else do you insult people?
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:13 pm

She tried to act like she was the reason that whole album happened. Clearly shes not. CUz her lyrics fucking suck.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:58 pm

did not like that song one bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:59 pm

Doomchild wrote:
Finding new old stuff is awesome. I love it when that happens. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:00 pm

kimbru wrote:

She's moved on it seems. I don't see why she should be insulted on every step of her career by Dax and Acid Bath fans. shrug 

arr2 What does Dax think about her now? I bet time healed some wounds. She was a part of several good years of his career. They had some good publicity - they were on the Henry Rollins show for example. (I'd love to see Dax back there, maybe when he releases his much anticipated next album, but until then that's one of his peak moments and that was with Tess).

Honestly, I wish I had enough talent to jam with Dax for a few years. cheers
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:16 pm

his "peak" moments were also his most uninspired boring music too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:24 pm

go figure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:39 pm

elysa wrote:
kimbru wrote:

She's moved on it seems. I don't see why she should be insulted on every step of her career by Dax and Acid Bath fans. shrug 

arr2 What does Dax think about her now? I bet time healed some wounds. She was a part of several good years of his career. They had some good publicity - they were on the Henry Rollins show for example. (I'd love to see Dax back there, maybe when he releases his much anticipated next album, but until then that's one of his peak moments and that was with Tess).

Honestly, I wish I had enough talent to jam with Dax for a few years. cheers

Tess Brunet - Page 4 7297_3688
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:50 pm

rofl 
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:06 pm

I woud like to collaborate with dax on some retro 80s jams hall and oats style

dax and douse
Tess Brunet - Page 4 Hall_and_Oates
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:10 pm

rofl 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:18 pm

douse wrote:
I woud like to collaborate with dax on some retro 80s jams hall and oats style

dax and douse
Tess Brunet - Page 4 Hall_and_Oates

This would probably kick the shit out of Night Sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:13 am

kimbru wrote:
I gave her some constructive criticism on one of her "songs" and I guess she got all butt hurt. She hilariously replied and then went on one of my videos. Evidently being so wonderfully famous doesnt eat enough of her time.

I left a nice comment on the video. Couldn't hep it. kimbru, I hope you're OK with that.

It's an OK song for the style she was going for. There's a lot on the radio that sounds worse. And the recording is a very good quality (which makes you frustrated because plenty of talented musicians have much less access to studio resources).

sunny 

I follow her on fb, I think she has (or runs) a music store, but I may have misunderstood. I'm not sure if she performs still.

She tours. Her Wikipedia page is more solid than Dax's. I think we collectively need to help Dax fix his Wikipedia page (it's missing references so it is under a threat of deletion). I tracked down a bunch of references, but I am not confident about making changes on his Wikipedia entry. So it has to be a team effort.  arr
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:54 am

Your allowed to leave nice comments on shitty music. I dont care. We can still be friends...if you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:02 am

kimbru wrote:
Your allowed to leave nice comments on shitty music. I dont care. We can still be friends...if you want.

cheers 

totally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:41 am

lol 
Back to top Go down
ressha

ressha

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:46 am

kimbru wrote:

well tess isn't hot enough to pull such a boring song off.
she ain't no lana del ray.
but I like your shit though.
a bit to stripped down to put in my cup off coffee but its was good.
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:54 pm

By the way...comparing her songs to the radio alone shows that it sucks. Radio music isnt even music, thats not a comparison its pity.
And its weird to me that you assumed im frustrated cuz she had good quality recording? That has nothing to do with anything...

Honestly. I think she tries too hard to be edgy. Her lyrics drip desperation. Its not like i just decided to hate her. Im sure shes a swell person. Atleast her tits are nice. I just honestly and truly think that her music sucks. and that is my prerogative to say just as it is your to be way too overly nice to someone you dont know....
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:37 pm

Never met Tess. That song was a sleeper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:50 pm

It's that there are many people whose music sucks. I hate that Tess is singled out because of her involvement with Dax.
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Shes not singled out because of her involvment.

Shes singled out because of poor and distasteful choices she made when talking to the press.
Oh the toils of fame.
Im sure she will be fine.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:56 pm

Kimbru, is that the only comment you make, or am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
kimbru
GodmadeConscious

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Yup thats it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tess Brunet   Tess Brunet - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tess Brunet
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: