beautiful downgrade
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

Those Special Dax Moments Empty
PostSubject: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Do you have any special little Dax moments in your life that make you happy?

For me, if I randomly hear Dax playing, I know Marsh is coming home. I heart
Sunday I was sitting on the front porch reading and all of the sudden I can hear Dax singing Soul of a Beer Can. I look up and I see Marsh about a block away, locking the fence around the warehouse, leaving work.

I know it can only be Marsh, I have never heard anyone else here listening to Dax, so I know it's him coming home to me.
sunny

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
kza

kza

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:25 pm

anytime either dead girl or forgot i was alive comes on my ipod when im in the car with one of my friends, we have to sing them as loud as possible. i get a happy little moment when this happens in front of someone who has never heard dax before :))
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:34 pm

:)
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:06 am

whistle
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:07 am

beautiful downgrade wrote:

Sunday I was sitting on the front porch reading and all of the sudden I can hear Dax singing Soul of a Beer Can. I look up and I see Marsh about a block away, locking the fence around the warehouse, leaving work.

I know it can only be Marsh, I have never heard anyone else here listening to Dax, so I know it's him coming home to me.
sunny

Anyone else?

Does he carry a boombox to and from work or something

Those Special Dax Moments Boombox_dude
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:30 am

lmao He uses the CD player in the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:09 am

it would be alot cooler if he did

Those Special Dax Moments Wooderson
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:20 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:25 am

lol
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:18 am

about 5 years ago, as i was walking over a bridge, i slipped and fell, and as i was mid air facing certain death, i felt something grab me and lift me to safety, it was dax and he had wings. he saved my life. not only does he have the voice of an angel he is one. DAKS 4 EVER!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:37 pm

lol pfft
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 pm

douse wrote:
beautiful downgrade wrote:

sunny

Anyone else?

Does he carry a boombox to and from work or something

Those Special Dax Moments Boombox_dude
lmao lol2
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Anytime I hear his voice I think about when he gave me a big hug and let me cry when I was very sad! I heart
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 pm

dax loves your sad tears. they sustain him. :)
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:45 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:04 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:23 am

My special little dax moment (well,there are many,but my 2 fave) was definately when i told him i was glad tess got the boot and he looked at me,looked at the ground and yelled "fucking CUNT!" and continued talkin about how shes a cunt. Then after the show i told em i was gonna piss on his grave and he said he liked the fact that a girl wants to take a hard donkey piss on his grave. How precious...
Back to top Go down
daydream disaster

daydream disaster

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:29 pm

That is AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Diseased

Diseased

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:38 am

I saw Dax at the KC show a couple of months ago...have listened to him since the Acid Bath days but it was my first time seeing him in person. He stood six inches away from me talking about a girl who had waylaid him as he was trying to take the stage...I almost died. He must have used his devil mojo on me...now I'm in love with him. Thanks a lot Dax. snooty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:43 am

dax and I pee'd right next door to each other once
Back to top Go down
Diseased

Diseased

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:33 am

sonorandose wrote:

You looked down, didn't you...
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:38 am

lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Diseased wrote:
sonorandose wrote:

You looked down, didn't you...

yeah, about that. He caught me staring at it in a trance like state
he asked me if I wanted to shake it for him, then we crossed streams and high five'd.
then we had a smoke
Back to top Go down
Diseased

Diseased

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:24 pm

You high five'd? Bet that was awkward...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:39 pm

i guess you're right, two dudes high 5ing after holding their junk is basically two dude slapping each others balls
:|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Special Dax Moments
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next