beautiful downgrade
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:38 am

lol
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 L_ce93475a9fd0483d9e8ca277836a4237

This picture is awesome.  When I was paging through the forum, this pic popped up right before I clicked to another page, so I only caught a glimpse of it... and I thought to myself "WTF?? Why is there a pic of me and Draugr posted."  Then I quick clicked the back button and realized it was not me. lol
I can't believe I fell for it.  There were a few times, when Draugr and I were at a Dax show, where people came up to me asking for a picture because they thought I was him.

...silly humans. I am much too tall and fat to be Dax. shrug

This is the pic of Draugr and I that I thought the one above was. I hadn't seen it since it was taken, but now that I see it again, I can't help but think how stupid I am.  Don't mind my crazy eyes. I was pretty lifted in this pic, so I don't know what the hell kind of face I was making.  But the pic is from a Dax show we went to together. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:26 pm

I don't see a picture of you and Draugr.
Back to top Go down
Phool
Servant of Chaos
Phool

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Me, either.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:12 am

wow. I am stupid.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Last Dax show I went to, all day before the show I had How Long the Night Was stuck in my head. And he played it  cheers
Back to top Go down
dingy_green_short_bus

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:48 am

It was 1990-something and Acid Bath opened for Death at Papa Joe's in Baton Rouge. We're sitting on Death's bus after the show talking, hanging out, and....enjoying various libation. I'm sitting right next to the door.

The floor of where we were sitting is about head level when you first walk in, so whoever is inside can't really see you until you go up the stairs. Dax walked in and I looked down, and in my head I'm like "cool, Dax is here." I've talked to him a few times. Really nice guy.

But instead of walking up the stairs to say hi, he stood in the doorway talking to himself. He was saying "OK. I'll just walk right up there and sit down and say hi. It'll be alright. Nobody will know. It's cool. Everybody here is cool. It'll be just fine. No problem." Then he turned around and walked back out.

I was the only one that saw him come in or go back out. It was cute. I found out later after talking to the other guys that they had been doing......some libation of their own and it was pretty heavy. I guess he was just in his own head.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:02 am

ha, funny stuff, and welcome dingy

check out the crap shoot, with a name like yours you will fit right in lol
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:45 am

lol2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Acid Bath opened for Death? that's awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:21 pm

How many bands named "Acid Death" do you think are out there? Probably a million
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 4:45 pm

Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 517_photo
Back to top Go down
LiveNudeRaccoons

LiveNudeRaccoons

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 8:27 pm

This was supposed to be my damn introductory post but you guys had to call me out and ruin it.

Hi hi, my name is Carlie. I've been stalking this forum for a pretty long time but never posted here. I figure why not now (actually someone on Facebook told me to come say hi).

I chose this topic because this post kinda pertains to a "Special Dax Moment," but I'm only gonna tell you like, 10% of the story.

So last time I went to see Dax (June 21st 2015, Birmingham AL at a newer place called Saturn.) I brought a gift with me. It was a drawing I had done at the end of 2014 and beginning of 2015.

Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 IMG_20141228_163620_zpsmitsfet4 so here's that.

Showed it to Dax, he loved it. Just crazy about it. He's now the proud owner. He asked me if he could send me something sometime to do and I agreed and gave him my info. We hit it off super well and he and Elizabeth seemed to really like me. We took fuck tons of pictures and he talked my ear off for a pretty long time. I did pretty well with conversing seeing as I was high out of my mind on acid, lol. The show was incredible. His voice was on fucking fire. Loved every second.

Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 IMG_20150622_042109_zps9cvruzuu

Here's some of the pics we took. Y'all can see more on my instagram @CarlieBeastly or facebook.com/thefleshclub

He was super affectionate and very huggy, very talkative, but I'm not really complaining. I can't wait for the next show, I have more gifts to bring. I hope they send me some work as well. Fingers crossed :)

and there's your 10% of my most recent Dax Moment
(sorry I'm not disco juan)

Last edited by LiveNudeRaccoons on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 8:31 pm

I remember hearing (reading) about this on facebook. Hi Carlie. arr
Back to top Go down
LiveNudeRaccoons

LiveNudeRaccoons

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 8:34 pm

beautiful downgrade wrote:
I remember hearing (reading) about this on facebook. Hi Carlie. arr

I was hoping you guys wouldn't find these on my Facebook so it could be somewhat of some kind of news (or what is the word I'm looking for?). HI!!!!
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 8:39 pm

I wasn't looking for you, I am an admin in the board fb page, a bunch of us are I believe, so I get notifications when people post stuff. I also see the pics Dax are tagged in on my newsfeed because we are fb friends. I just happen to remember your story from June. That's cool art btw.
Back to top Go down
LiveNudeRaccoons

LiveNudeRaccoons

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Thank you :) I miss that drawing.
Back to top Go down
phantom_fingers

phantom_fingers

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 9:49 pm

Great pics, LNR. Love your artwork, too cat
Back to top Go down
LiveNudeRaccoons

LiveNudeRaccoons

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 9:55 pm

Thanks so much :)
Back to top Go down
LiveNudeRaccoons

LiveNudeRaccoons

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:01 pm

Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 IMG_253260881795501_zpsvjtqe0id

Last year Dax helped me win a bet against an eyebrow dissing coworker, which was funny.
He's always so kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:07 pm

super awesome post, as promised was super awesome horns
Back to top Go down
LiveNudeRaccoons

LiveNudeRaccoons

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:10 pm

sonorandose wrote:
super awesome post, as promised was super awesome horns

Lol I was worried you guys were building the hype up too much. I would post all my pics with Dax but photobucket is such a pain to deal with from my tablet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:21 pm

all in good fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Special Dax Moments   Those Special Dax Moments - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Special Dax Moments
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4