the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor. Empty
PostSubject: Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor.   Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor. I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:35 am

Dax requested that old demos are not to be posted anymore, so I removed them from my website, due to copyrights and promoting records not demos. Please purchase his released album recordings from an authorized distributor or label. Thank you.

Last edited by ChristopherGautreaux on Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
deadsouth

deadsouth

PostSubject: Re: Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor.   Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor. I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:41 am

Yay.....

Anyone know of any physical copies for sale?? I'm sure its next to impossible to track down, or find someone willing to sell it for a decent price....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor.   Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 5:59 pm

I don't know of any, sorry. Ask Dax, maybe he has some way to sell them. He owns the original, so i'm sure he has some, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor.   Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:57 pm

I heard rumors that dax was in talks with discojuan records to distribute it but I don't think its happening now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor.   Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:20 pm

He mentioned to me not to post it on social media anymore, so I respectfully agreed.

Last edited by ChristopherGautreaux on Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor.   Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 8:58 pm

A whole section for the Deadboy demo!

cheers
Back to top Go down
ohdamn

ohdamn

PostSubject: Re: Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor.   Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:58 pm

I got one.  Think Chris did the mailing out of demos.  The first demos sent out was just the name on white paper and it was a cd-r.  A friend of mine ordered a few months later and she got a black cover with a little design.  They posted "heart of green" before the demo came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor.   Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2016 8:00 am

I never mailed or was in charge of distributing old demos, that was Jason and then Dax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor.   Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 11:58 pm

Whats Dax been up to Sir Christopher?
Someone said he got a job working at a chinese buffet. Can you confirm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor.   Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buy the albums released by Dax Riggs from an authorized distributor.
Page 1 of 1