The Loach
miked_for_doom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:35 pm

To those unaware: "Garcia Plays Kyuss" turned into a mini-reunion in Europe. Kyuss is now reunited and playing under the name "Kyuss Lives"! Josh Homme is obviously not playing but he has given the revival his blessing. He supposedly "does not want to go backwards". There is this awesome clip (short) of Josh banging-groovin his head at a live Kyuss Lives show featured on YouTube. bang

Garcia states that a record is in the works as well horns

I plan to see them on dec 10th. The Sword, Black Cobra, and Atomic Bitchwax will be opening. Sick. bang

I will try to get a boot (and add it to the boots I been trying to get to you all forever now. Sorry) doh oops

Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:06 am

Jeez, you really cant ask for a better line-up (genre-wise)
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:12 am

I have tickets to see this in Milwaukee.... but now Dax is playing the same night in Chicago. :(
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:59 pm

FormalinDance wrote:
I have tickets to see this in Milwaukee.... but now Dax is playing the same night in Chicago. :(

thumbsdown Gotta go with The Sword, and Kyuss Lives.
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:19 pm

no doubt
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 pm

You guys have no idea how hard of a decision this is.  Don't get me wrong... I love The Sword. I love KYUSS. But honestly... Dax is one of my all time favorites, and as cheesy as this is going to sound, I seriously do not go more than a day without listening to Dax at some point. The other problem is I was really looking forward to going to The Sword and KYUSS to hang with Draugr and his wife.
BUT... the thing is, Dax emailed me a few weeks ago about setting up a Milwaukee show.  I havent gotten a response, so I don't know if it is just awaiting a confirmation, or if it is not gonna happen.  If there is a Milwaukee date, then I am for sure going to KYUSS, but if the only nearby show is the Chicago one, I am totally torn.  bangheadwall
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:17 pm

I still say The Sword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Darth Paul wrote:
I still say The Sword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:58 pm

I am going to the Sword! Then Dax on the 3rd in Madison!!

...and if Dax followed through with booking the Milwaukee show he said he was trying to book, then maybe on the 2nd in Milwaukee too!!! bounce

That would be 3 days of FUCKING AWESOME!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:27 pm

horns
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Sweet, I'm pretty sure we'll meet up that nite.
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Woah new Kyuss material would fucking cool to hear. afro

formalin dance, darth paul, draugr have fun dudes!
Back to top Go down
DiamondEyes

DiamondEyes

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:47 am

FormalinDance wrote:
You guys have no idea how hard of a decision this is.  Don't get me wrong... I love The Sword. I love KYUSS. But honestly... Dax is one of my all time favorites, and as cheesy as this is going to sound, I seriously do not go more than a day without listening to Dax at some point. The other problem is I was really looking forward to going to The Sword and KYUSS to hang with Draugr and his wife.
BUT... the thing is, Dax emailed me a few weeks ago about setting up a Milwaukee show.  I havent gotten a response, so I don't know if it is just awaiting a confirmation, or if it is not gonna happen.  If there is a Milwaukee date, then I am for sure going to KYUSS, but if the only nearby show is the Chicago one, I am totally torn.  bangheadwall

this is easy. it's called Kyuss LIVES.....I never thought this would happen....IM going(dec.3rd) and im not missing it for SHIT! Dax....you can obviously see him whenever...unless you live here.... metal don't wait on people to make your path for you, do it yourself so youre not set up for failure(then you only have yourself to blame!)
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:08 am

I let the universe lay out my path for me.  That is the ONLY way.

I am going to KYUSS/The Sword. I am excited to kick it with them again. The last time was the last Dax show (besides that dinner at your house with you two and the kids, which fucking ruled).  I am also excited to meet Paul.  Any friend of Draugr is good shit in my opinion.
That night will be epic.

Now we just have to convince them to come with me to Dax in Madison that saturday. (I am supplying the organic treats this time Draugr... as well as my usual Donuts of love that seem to go over so well. ;))
Back to top Go down
Darth Paul
Rockin' the Darkside
Darth Paul

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:43 am

FormalinDance wrote:

I am also excited to meet Paul.  Any friend of Draugr is good shit in my opinion.
That night will be epic.

I told Draugr the other day that I'm excited to meet you as well. I get a kick outta meeting people from the interwebz. I've known Draugr a long time. We go way back. This should be a great night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KYUSS Lives Empty
PostSubject: Re: KYUSS Lives   KYUSS Lives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KYUSS Lives
Page 1 of 1