HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to destroy angels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

how to destroy angels Empty
PostSubject: how to destroy angels   how to destroy angels I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:19 am

this is the new "project" from trent, and his wife mariqueen. mariqueen used to be in some band called the west indian girl or something, but in the middle of their national tour, she was like LOL BYE I'M MARRIED NOW, and completely ditched. oh, and she was the lead singer. classy, right? ouch

anyway. last year trent "retired" nin for "awhile", did a whole goodbye tour and all that shit. he got married, and now they're working on this new shit together.

how to destroy angels

i'm coffee meh about it so far. a friend of mine put it eloquently:
"i was waiting for it to climax, but it never came."

it sounds like a Ghosts reject tract, with boring female vocals over it.

i don't hate it, but i'm not all OMG FAPFAPFAPFAP over it, either. i love trent and all.. but.. i'm pretty apprehensive about this new project.

oh, and yes that is a coil reference for those keeping track. it is not coil-esque though, sad to say...
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: how to destroy angels   how to destroy angels I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:22 am

Yeah I just heard about this yesterday myself.

I agree with you... I like the track but it doesn't blow me away either. Will be interested to see what the rest of the EP sounds like.

I didn't know she blew off her old band mid-tour. That's pretty shitty. I'm curious about the details there...
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: how to destroy angels   how to destroy angels I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:52 am

this is from the west indian girl blog
sad news

from her twitter, youtube, and facebook profiles, people claim that she's very bitchy, and brags about spending money all the time. so this is most likely why she jumped ship, so she can do her own thing and have TR produce/foot the bill. that's what i think anyway, but what do i know

i would think that if things are amicable (as the blog wants to imply, but fails...) then mariqueen would try and you know, not fuck over her band.
"oh hey, i know this person who would like to try out for my spot." you know, help out. not just like, LOL BYE GUIZE

"due to the incredibly short notice of this situation there will be NO replacement for the 2 upcoming house of blues shows this week."

FUCKING CLASSY, RIGHT THERE
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: how to destroy angels   how to destroy angels I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Hm... and here I was thinking that Trent had snagged himself a nice catch.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: how to destroy angels   how to destroy angels I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:52 pm

trent baby, divorce her and marry ME!!! we can keep her for the soft parts and then i can just kinda scream the chorus! that's what it needs, a SCREAMING CHORUS!! dance

i'd be great for him anyway. have him shooting smack and wearing garters before ya know it. carrot thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to destroy angels   how to destroy angels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to destroy angels
Page 1 of 1