the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...

Go down 
+3
devils
Doomchild
liquidblue4
7 posters
AuthorMessage
liquidblue4

liquidblue4

Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... Empty
PostSubject: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:53 am

Fuck You.
I'm not a fucking toddler or a tiny little, frail, feminine, skeleton of a person.
For 3 YEARS now, the 2X shirts have been sold out.
MAKE GODDAMN MORE.

/rant
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:37 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:08 pm

lol2 clap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:37 pm

whistle
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:32 pm

I just emailed them the other night, it seems like nothing is in stock. Haven't heard back yet from anyone thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:30 am

liquidblue4 wrote:
Fuck You.

lol
Back to top Go down
liquidblue4

liquidblue4

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:29 pm

It's pretty bad when i can't even GIVE YOU MONEY.
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:45 pm

yeahthat

i didn't have the cash on me to get a shirt from the tour, but i'm not even sure if they'd have any to buy?? i really wanted one, too.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:16 pm

did they not have any at the show? or maybe they had older ones?
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:13 pm

They had some in NC shrug
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:27 pm

yeah, i just didn't have the cash on me, money was tight for the NYC trip and i wanted to make sure i had enough gas money to get home. or else i would've splurged, but now it looks like i can't even order from the website!! :(
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Yeah, I was going to order one for someone and all they had were small and medium I think. thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:20 pm

i'm thinking about ordering one anyway, cutting the design off the shirt and sewing it onto another shirt or something. i don't want to wait til the small/childrens sizes are gone too. evil2
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:22 am

now THAT'S taking fan to a new level squee. lol thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:49 am

you could zazzle it or whatever that shits called
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:54 am

vajazzle. lol
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:58 am

lol2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:05 am

lol that
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:45 am

I ended up getting a youth large hahahaha, but I'm wittle.
I love the design on mine...I got the demon tied to a chair one and it's on gray with blue writing. way rad. But yeah, whoever handles this for him ain't the best, that's for sure. Did any of y'all ever get a hoodie? I wanted one.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:12 am

i got a black hoodie for xmas!! (thanks again liat!) i wanna tshirt like yours, maybe they'll have them at the show, which HOPEFULLY, DAMMIT, will be soon. so what's up with all the shirts for kids?? shrug
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:44 am

I got two of the kid shirts, one for my nephew (he loves Dax) which will fit him now and one for Silas. It will be a few years before he can wear it. I like the color and design on them.

The hoodies were sold out too when I checked a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:16 pm

a baby daxy shirt would just be too cute. sunny
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:22 am

they must've heard us bitching because the demon tshirt is back in stock, through size 2x. i don't have the cash right now but i sent a link to rob "early birthday present plz?" pray
Back to top Go down
liquidblue4

liquidblue4

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:41 am

YES!
BITCH AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

gotta buy one now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...   Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Whoever Makes/Distributes Dax's Shirts...
Page 1 of 1