Thing in a Jar
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:40 am

Thats what makes it so much more special. The fact that we have to seek out his shows probably bleeds out that many more fairweather fans/haters that fuck up the energy at those shows.

But seriously, I am betting on laziness as the catalyst of this.
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:38 am

FormalinDance wrote:

But seriously, I am betting on laziness as the catalyst of this.

me too. seems like last year the dates were posted earlier and i'm pretty sure he knows where he's gonna be going further in advance.
Back to top Go down
JessPrice

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Ooo I need details for the New Philly show on 5/16 :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 pm

where did you see this?

i see dates for chicago on may 12, then nashville on the 18th.
there's gotta be unlisted dates pray
Back to top Go down
JessPrice

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:23 pm

He posted it on FB! I found the details too! I feel like such an idiot, couldn't remember my old login info, can't find where to put up a picture lol...
Back to top Go down
quiet_doom
a fine mess
quiet_doom

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:55 am

he's playing in evansville, IN. dance

trying to work that shit out right now!
Back to top Go down
BigBrother

BigBrother

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:47 pm

JessPrice wrote:
Ooo I need details for the New Philly show on 5/16 :)
All I know is it's $10 in advance or $12 day of show. And you buy them at the bar. I advise getting your tix sooner than later because the bar is TINY and I'm guessing they can only sell so many. <-pure speculation.

I don't know when the show starts but I'm 99% sure due to the noise restrictions/law/whatever the show will be over at 11.

link to the show flyer/facebook page if you have more questions or mine didn't help.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=288641674545580&set=a.288641671212247.65682.216716405071441&type=1
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Anyone going to the Kent Ohio show on May 15th? I will be there, saw him there last May, its a fun venue. Im going to try to schedule a work trip around one of the other shows on this tour..just not sure which one.
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Man i wish i could make that Kansas City show, i'm missing out on so many good live shows this year...goddamn work/school thumbsdown
Back to top Go down
labattblueleaf

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Current dates. I didn't see an actual list here:

http://daxriggs.myshopify.com/blogs/news

Monday, May 7, 2012 Downtown Lounge Tulsa, Oklahoma
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 Czar Bar Kansas City, Missouri
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 The Hideout Omaha, Nebraska
Thursday, May 10, 2012 400 BAR Minneapolis, Minnesota
Saturday, May 12, 2012 Beat Kitchen Chicago, Illinois
Sunday, May 13, 2012 The Pyramid Scheme Grand Rapids, Michigan
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 JB's Kent, Ohio
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 Bud and Tooties New Philadelphia, Ohio
Thursday, May 17, 2012 Duck Inn Evansville, Indiana
Friday, May 18, 2012 Exit/In Nashville, Tennessee

See ya in GR. Pyramid Scheme is a good place for a show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:25 am

Looks like I'm going to have to make the trip to Grand Rapids. About 2 hours give or take, but I suppose Daximus is worth it.
Back to top Go down
mousepoo

mousepoo

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:18 pm

I am missing the Nashville show again! The last time he came to Nashville I wasn't able to attend. Due to the effin Navy I will be missing it again. God, I can't wait to be a civilian again.
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:25 pm

New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 Droppings
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:16 pm

Someone posted the entire set (audio) from the May 10th show. I'm looking forward to seeing him in Kent tomorrow. I forget how to embed videos.

https://youtu.be/GQXndkaxsVI
Back to top Go down
BigBrother

BigBrother

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:36 am

How was the Kent show? Stupid question because we all know it was amazing. Didn't get to it but went to the New Phila one. Show was great. Couple douchebags but you'll have that no matter where you go.
Back to top Go down
cjist1

cjist1

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:14 pm

BigBrother wrote:
How was the Kent show? Stupid question because we all know it was amazing. Didn't get to it but went to the New Phila one. Show was great. Couple douchebags but you'll have that no matter where you go.

The Kent show was great. Really good crowd. Hung out with Charley after the show, Im going to try to get them set up with some venues in Pittsburgh...they really have not played here ever. Only time I can think of is when Dax opened for QOTSA. If you didn't see this in the Video Boots section, here is a video of the entire Kent show. It is shot with a GoPro helmet cam stuck up in the rafters by our old buddy Hook...Or Drainhook as he was on SC.

http://www.aboardwithnoname.com/t1423-dax-in-kent-ohio-5-15-12-full-show
Back to top Go down
BigBrother

BigBrother

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:44 am

Cool video. I like the angle. Lol.

Still waiting for some videos to pop up from the show I went to. There were a couple people filming with hi-def cameras. Not sure if they were band related or just some fans.
Back to top Go down
kza

kza

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:05 pm

i hope he comes to the east coast this summer. ive yet to see him live :(
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:09 pm

He put on a great show in Chicago a few weeks ago. I went with Draugr, Crystal, and our friend Becca.

It was really nice hanging out with Dax, Charley, Kevin, and Andy again.  I always have great convos with Charley and Dax especially. I really hope one of these days I will be able to sit down with Dax, smoke a fat joint, and jam on guitars. blunt
I would like to see what kind of weird shit we would come up with.  

It is definitely on my bucket list.  geek
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:36 pm

KimmieRae70 wrote:
hahaha Draugr, you ain't right!
Pammy, Dax is in Atlanta @ the Earl on Thursday, May 12th

AHHHHHHH!!  suck it kimmie my love.   lol
Back to top Go down
devils
rock n' roll nigger
devils

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:37 pm

wait, kimmie i didn't mean that the way it sounded. i'm just upset because daxy has forgotten b'ham. :(
Back to top Go down
beercan
Blackness in my Blues
beercan

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:20 am

I'm gonna puke.
I'm such a fucking idiot.

Hi everyone.

**edit, ok ... I clicked on the Layfayette date and the venue is named after a Salmon, so I completely thought it was the Seattle show and I missed it. In fact the show is 8/7.**

pearls
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:57 am

lol Well hi, Brenna!
Back to top Go down
BigBrother

BigBrother

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:49 am

BigBrother wrote:
Still waiting for some videos to pop up from the show I went to. There were a couple people filming with hi-def cameras. Not sure if they were band related or just some fans.

Back to top Go down
Thing in a Jar

Thing in a Jar

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:06 pm

BrentVegas wrote:
The Loach wrote:
That's what sets us apart. Constant vigilance.
How did you even find those dates?

The more important question is how are people supposed to go to those shows if Dax (or whoever handles these things for him) never announces them, even though they're only a month away?

This is a late reply, BUT, I can only post what is told to me to post on the site...If he gets a late show, he may never ask it to be posted. Most fans tend to follow his predominant site on myspace for show information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New NEW Tour Dates....   New NEW Tour Dates.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New NEW Tour Dates....
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next