HellfirE
doomtroll
wormhoney
10 posters
AuthorMessage
wormhoney

wormhoney

SkeletalCircus fan site Empty
PostSubject: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:13 am

Anyone here who was on the other site before it was taken down? I had been a member there about a year and a half ago, til i lost my computer, and now that i get back online I saw it was taken down... just puzzled.

This is a great site though, certainly, and I'm glad to have found it. Cheers to you all thumbsup
Back to top Go down
doomtroll
The Passenger
doomtroll

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 am

Back to top Go down
wormhoney

wormhoney

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Oh wow... haha... i guess that's a sordid and lengthy tale eh

well suffice to say then, glad to be here :}
though the mp3 section needs alot of work..
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:26 pm

wormhoney wrote:
Oh wow... haha... i guess that's a sordid and lengthy tale eh

well suffice to say then, glad to be here :}
though the mp3 section needs alot of work..
welcome.. the boots section does need some work.. the problem is finding a cheap place to host them.... and someone to put up the money for it.. we are basically just putting up request and new stuff that is recorded.
Back to top Go down
wormhoney

wormhoney

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Yeah, understood; was just noticing as compared to the bounty on SC but i'm sure it'll get there...if there's any way i could help contribute or fund it i would be glad to help once i get going financially here... unfortunately since i reside on the west coast i don't get many chances to record shows myself puppy dog eyes
Back to top Go down
sunken

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:15 am

How much is it for a year to host it. I don't mind ponying up the cash
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:49 am

Just do a quick search on webhosting services. Those boots take up lots of space, especially if there's audio and video boots.
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:57 pm

http://www.webhostinghub.com/

I did a search and found this one. It offers unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited space. It also appears to be extremely affordable if someone is down for it. Im poor as fuck but I would be willing to pay $4 a month to host all the boots.
It also ranked very high on the "Best webhosting sites of 2011"

Mods-
Lets talk about this.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:15 pm

that would be very cool of you..
i don't mind posting everything i got, as long as there is a place to do it. i just haven't been putting anything up because i know it will be gone in a week or two. drives me mad.

also, if we can host video too, ill make a "board with no name" youtube page to upload one track from every show hosted.. that way we can embed that video in the forum post so people can see what part of the show looks like before they go through with downloading it all.
Back to top Go down
The Loach

The Loach

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:14 pm

I'll chip some dollars in
Back to top Go down
beautiful downgrade
The bee is me
beautiful downgrade

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:27 pm

horns me too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm

ouch
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:59 pm

i say everyone send some cash to either rick or daniel so we can get this thing going
Back to top Go down
wormhoney

wormhoney

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:14 pm

word

wattz the mailing info
Back to top Go down
sunken

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:47 am

yeah set up a paypal or something and I'll send over some
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:36 pm

I was just going to set it up myself.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:39 am

I will gladly contribute...just tell me where to send it.... :)
Back to top Go down
musick

musick

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:13 am

I own some webspace and I also make web sites and I do design, if anyone needs help setting this up or wants me to do it, I wont dissappoint.
Back to top Go down
wormhoney

wormhoney

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:41 pm

So, like 3 years later.... :[
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 4:17 am

We kinda stuck to Mediafire et al.. You know, the lazy route. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkeletalCircus fan site   SkeletalCircus fan site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SkeletalCircus fan site
Page 1 of 1