HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'S Been a While...way too long..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
musick

musick

'S Been a While...way too long.. Empty
PostSubject: 'S Been a While...way too long..   'S Been a While...way too long.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:43 am

Hey guys,

I was a taper from the If This is Hell-Dax,Shane, Lucas, Wynn- and (cough) Tess Era (circa 2001-2005) and I became good friends with Dax. Me and Moonboy (Moon, mikeal moon, etrc) were the opening band for Dax solo shows as well as Dax/Tess shows as "Psychedelic Astronauts (of subconsciouesness) I ran his website for a few years before he just made his myspace his official site. We have lost touch over the last 2-3 years but I still get a call from him when he comes in the area.

I was on the circus as well.

I was looking for the audio bootleg database to download some of Adam's (fellow taper, GOAT, IMO) shows from late ITIFTIL area to catch some of the songs that were never recorded in studio (Wherever Forever Is, Spinning Song, and Evil Hides) and stumbled across a 2010 bootleg matrix of Adam's that is fucking KILLER (ends with Lungs by Townes Van Zandt) on this site. I found the circus was closed before I could rip the entire bootleg section again (all 30+GBs of it). Then I found you guys.

Anyways, Just wanted to stop in and say high, my name is Andrew, and I still love Dax's music more than ever. My most famous taped shows are the soundboard solo shows from 05-2002 (22, 23) at the Sidebar.

Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: 'S Been a While...way too long..   'S Been a While...way too long.. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:09 am

Good to have you here, bro! arr
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: 'S Been a While...way too long..   'S Been a While...way too long.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:13 pm

I lost both those sound boards you speak of.
I am glad you found us again. I have always loved and appreciated your boots... horns
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: 'S Been a While...way too long..   'S Been a While...way too long.. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Hi Andrew! good to meet you! I've probably heard your shit. lol so thanks for recording it!
Back to top Go down
musick

musick

PostSubject: Re: 'S Been a While...way too long..   'S Been a While...way too long.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:01 am

I still have the master recordings if you want me I'll dig them up and post them.
Back to top Go down
HellfirE
old corpse
HellfirE

PostSubject: Re: 'S Been a While...way too long..   'S Been a While...way too long.. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:44 am

horns yes!
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: 'S Been a While...way too long..   'S Been a While...way too long.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:06 am

musick wrote:
I still have the master recordings if you want me I'll dig them up and post them.
horns horns horns horns
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: 'S Been a While...way too long..   'S Been a While...way too long.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:10 am

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh YEAH! yes
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: 'S Been a While...way too long..   'S Been a While...way too long.. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:02 am

KimmieRae70 wrote:
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh YEAH! yes
He posted them!! Go. Hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'S Been a While...way too long..   'S Been a While...way too long.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'S Been a While...way too long..
Page 1 of 1