Go down 
AuthorMessage
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

Brutus Empty
PostSubject: Brutus   Brutus I_icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 7:34 am

Belgian band. Here's a review I pulled off the net:

"Burst, the debut album from Belgian trio Brutus, is an aptly named record. It’s a sonic burst, a fast rushing monster that hits you hard right out of the gate and rarely lets you stop to catch your breath. It’d be unfair to peg Brutus as one thing, because it’s clear from Burst that they are equal parts hardcore, metal, and straight up rock. If you’re a fan of hard hitting rock–stuff brimming with chaos and energy–then you simply have to listen Brutus.
Tracks like “All Along” and “Justice De Juila II” showcase the insane nature of Brutus. They are frantic and haunting; a band that often moves unexpectedly and falls in and out of grooves at an unrelentingly pace. Shades of post-hardcore and doom metal are woven throughout these tracks and elsewhere on the album. Burst is a casserole of rock and metal: a tasty mixture of the best of numerous genres and sub-genres."

First single:

Full album:  
Back to top Go down
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

Brutus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutus   Brutus I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 5:06 pm

The vinyl version came with a download code. It's good for 2 downloads. That means I have 1 to spare. Like Brutus? Send me a PM.
Back to top Go down

Brutus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Unrelated Bands-
Jump to: