Acid Bath @ Roadburn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

Acid Bath @ Roadburn Empty
PostSubject: Acid Bath @ Roadburn   Acid Bath @ Roadburn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:16 pm

I was at the Roadburn festival (in Holland) this weekend and in between bands I heard "Bleed Me An Ocean". That's when it hit me: this would be the ideal festival for an Acid Bath reunion...
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Acid Bath @ Roadburn   Acid Bath @ Roadburn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 7:09 pm

Damn, I'm jealous now.

The chance I might make it to the States to witness a reunion is a bit better than the chance to get tickets for Roadburn though. ;) So I'm kinda against that idea.
Back to top Go down
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

PostSubject: Re: Acid Bath @ Roadburn   Acid Bath @ Roadburn I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 9:24 am

Roadburn does have the reputation of selling out in a single day, but that's not the case anymore. This year it took a few months and the first day of the festival didn't sell out at all. So keep that in mind for next year!
I only went for 1 day (Saturday). Specifically to see Cobalt. My Dying Bride was playing Turn Loose The Swans in its entirety, so that was a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: Acid Bath @ Roadburn   Acid Bath @ Roadburn I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 4:10 pm

Friends of mine were a bit pissed that they couldn't get into certain venues at all this year. Then there's the whole thing with the accommodation. Apparently you should book something way before you even know who's gonna play. But if all that has actually calmed down a bit, I'll keep an eye out for next year.

I would have loved to see Warning and My Dying Bride this year.
Back to top Go down
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

PostSubject: Re: Acid Bath @ Roadburn   Acid Bath @ Roadburn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:37 am

I don't know about accomodation. We just went for 1 day, so we drove back home.
But the venue thing is indeed an issue, especially the small venues. You have to get in there well in time before the show or you might not get in at all.
Back to top Go down
Rahkoi
the princess
Rahkoi

PostSubject: Re: Acid Bath @ Roadburn   Acid Bath @ Roadburn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 12:57 pm

I'd settle for an Agents reunion, would seem more realistic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acid Bath @ Roadburn   Acid Bath @ Roadburn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Acid Bath @ Roadburn
Page 1 of 1