DeadDaisy
KimmieRae70
newdeathsensation
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
newdeathsensation

dax tour dates for oct/nov Empty
PostSubject: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:23 pm

anyone heard of any possible shows for oct/nov? cos im coming to usa from australia for a holiday and really hope i will be able to see a show finally.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:35 pm

aww man, I think the tour's pretty much over..but I'll check for you. Where in the States will you be?
Back to top Go down
newdeathsensation

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:50 pm

starting off at la and doin the southern trek up to new york. let us know if anyone knows of any good gigs around that time. doesnt just have to be dax gigs anything! cheers
Back to top Go down
DeadDaisy

DeadDaisy

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:42 am

He's supposed to be in New Orleans on October 30.
At the moment, that's the only show I'm aware of.
Back to top Go down
newdeathsensation

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:03 am

i get to new orleans on 1st nov haha, hopefully he plays the 1st,2nd or 3rd.
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:08 am

good luck dude, i hope you get to see him! and have fun in NYC!!
Back to top Go down
newdeathsensation

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:28 am

i thonk the 1st of nov is a monday. would he do a show in new orleans on a monday? :(
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:02 am

Yeah, sure he would...that's crazy that you get in the day after he plays!! Hopefully he will do another NO date for you!
Back to top Go down
DeadDaisy

DeadDaisy

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:16 pm

http://daxriggs.myshopify.com/blogs/news

There's a list of new dates.
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:15 pm

MOBILE? The Soul Kitchen!?

Hell Yes!!
Back to top Go down
newdeathsensation

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:17 am

im so bummed i cant believe im gonna miss him.
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:42 am

That really sucks, man. There's now way you can change your tickets so you can start your trip a few days early?

So I was telling my boyfriend that Dax will be doing a ton of shows in Austin again, and my mom started laughing at me because she thinks it's cute how obsessed I am. haha
But i'm thinking that maybe as part of a christmas present (if I can afford it) i'll book a couple days in a hotel in Austin and show my mom around and take her to a Dax show with me!
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:58 pm

thumbsdown

So begins the drought. This is his last album for Fat Possum and from what I have gay\thered they have made no mention of doing anything past this album. I hope it isn't play by his house again for the next ten years. bawl
Back to top Go down
phantomgreen

phantomgreen

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:47 pm

So far he has 0ct 30 set for one eyed jacks in new orleans and 2 other shows in the beginning of nov,when they are set in stone I will post them here for you.
Back to top Go down
phantomgreen

phantomgreen

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:49 pm

http://events.myspace.com/177885170/Events/1
There is a list of all the shows set so far threw December.
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Anyone going to any of the Austin shows? I don't know which date i'll be going, but it'd be cool to meet up with some of you guys again.
Back to top Go down
BrentVegas

BrentVegas

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:37 pm

I wish I lived in Austin.
Back to top Go down
newdeathsensation

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:46 pm

the probem is im goin on a contiki tour so there are set days where i will be, thats why it sucks cos one day earlier i would have been in new orleans booooooooo.
Back to top Go down
newdeathsensation

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:48 pm

i was chatting to acid witch wen we played with them the other week and the bass player is a big fan of goatwhore. none of them really knew much about dax solo stuff. i told them they should check it out its fukin awesome!
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Draugr wrote:
thumbsdown

So begins the drought. This is his last album for Fat Possum and from what I have gay\thered they have made no mention of doing anything past this album. I hope it isn't play by his house again for the next ten years. bawl

jeez I hope not...I really feel like he gathered some serious momentum this record. Do you know what official sales for the new record look like? Personally, I don't think Fat Possum did too whole hell of a lot for him anyways..this could be a perfect opportunity for him to get a record label that will really appreciate and promote him. (and then there's the little nagging voice inside saying 'nooooooo! we don't want everyone to find out about our perfect beautiful mind-fuckingly and hauntingly captivating daxy..he's ours!" )
I'm torn.
Back to top Go down
cosmicfreakout
keep on climbin'
cosmicfreakout

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:43 am

i really hope the lineup Dax had for Say Goodnight To The World stick around for another album. i want to see what else they can pump out.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:31 am

I totally agree. dax had told me he wants to do a full album of this last tours set list live in the studio like the Hear Ya thingy he did in Chicago with these guys and release it. I super hope he does.
Back to top Go down
Sicklysweet
Succubus
Sicklysweet

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:46 pm

When I watched those videos from the Hear Ya deal I thought about how awesome it would be for him to put out a live studio album. So this excites me! O_O
Back to top Go down
scaredsquee

scaredsquee

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Draugr wrote:
thumbsdown

omfg no. this just broke my heart. fuck. FUCK. not cool.

do you know what dax has to say about that?  bawl
Back to top Go down
MelancholyVGS311

MelancholyVGS311

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:55 pm

....and he just added ANOTHER date around here. Panama City, FL.

Added to the Tour Date section. Awesome :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dax tour dates for oct/nov   dax tour dates for oct/nov I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dax tour dates for oct/nov
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next