the music of Dax Riggs and more

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know this should probably be in another section but....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GangstaPeech

GangstaPeech

I know this should probably be in another section but.... Empty
PostSubject: I know this should probably be in another section but....   I know this should probably be in another section but.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:23 am

It REALLY bums me out that all of the chords and tabs from SC are gone....seems like it will take a while to accumulate all of that stuff...where's Hook when you need him? Has anyone been playing anything from the new album?
Back to top Go down
Syd001

PostSubject: ...   I know this should probably be in another section but.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:35 am

I can play anything Dax. Its honestly not that hard but I have been playing for 9 years so I do things by ear. What do u want to know to play I could possibly help out. Tabs take too long to type so I could give u the chords.
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

PostSubject: Re: I know this should probably be in another section but....   I know this should probably be in another section but.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:58 am

The section is called Ghost Movements. And so far that guy Sanitary Refuse owned that shit. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
SanitaryRefuse

SanitaryRefuse

PostSubject: Re: I know this should probably be in another section but....   I know this should probably be in another section but.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:56 am

Doomchild wrote:
The section is called Ghost Movements. And so far that guy Sanitary Refuse owned that shit. thumbsup

Why Thank you. lol. I think I actually have a bunch of the tabs from the circus. Sometime this week (if not today or tomorrow) i'll scour my hard drives and see what I come up with, I know I have plenty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know this should probably be in another section but....   I know this should probably be in another section but.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know this should probably be in another section but....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Board with no Name :: Music :: Riding the Worm-
Jump to: