HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
luh_3417

luh_3417

Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company Empty
PostSubject: Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company   Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Just want to give a heads up that dax's guitar player (Julian) has a gig coming up with one of his other music projects.

Rock'N'Roll Tent Revival
Oct. 16th 9:30pm-11:00pm
Lafayette, LA

If you can make it out it is definitely worth it thumbsup

Last edited by luh_3417 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company   Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 pm

I wanted to come to this, but my parents will be driving in from Texas that weekend, and I might feel guilty about not visiting with them. doh
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company   Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 pm

I don't know if y'all have heard this band yet, or not, but they are pretty good. Julian has a good voice, he is a good songwriter, and all in all... I have to say I enjoy the album. That means a lot coming from me... I am a fucking snob when it comes to music.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company   Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:41 pm

lol2

I really dig Julian as a person. I had much fun chatting him up. He has mad skills so I am sure this is good as well. He is cool as fuck!!
Back to top Go down
optimistic-pessimist
turns sound waves
into 1s and 0s
optimistic-pessimist

PostSubject: Re: Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company   Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:20 am

Yeah he's a great guy, and definitely is a great guitar player. The first time I saw him was opening for Dax, back when this current lineup first got together, and I definitely enjoyed his band as an opener.
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

PostSubject: Re: Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company   Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:47 am

yeah. I dig it too...hope to get to see them live sometime...
Back to top Go down
FormalinDance
Strange Soul
FormalinDance

PostSubject: Re: Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company   Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Kinda sucks he isnt playing with Dax anymore. Driving across state lines to rehearse would get annoying though, especially with gas prices.
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company   Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:12 pm

But he would have been playing with dax!!
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

PostSubject: Re: Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company   Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:13 pm

I'm kidding. He has so many projects he is a part of I can see how the distance would be an issue...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company   Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julian Primeaux & His Royal Rowdy Company
Page 1 of 1