John Garcia with Danko Jones - 5000 Miles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vx5OsAWoYY

John Garcia with Brant Bjork And The Bros - The Future Rock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hNkl6Ky1pQ

John Garcia - Lil Devil (The Cult) at a friend's wedding:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9thMKosHN8

John Garcia with Palmerville - Bona Fide Fun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjcMhBflCvc

I also found this: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=60830
I would love to hear that Misfits cover!!
Back to top Go down
sickure
Humanity Is The Devil
sickure

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Almost forgot about this:
http://www.rocksound.tv/tv/article/john-garcia-gardenia
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:31 am

bang
Back to top Go down
Doomchild
the janitor
Doomchild

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:11 am

bang
Back to top Go down
douse
shitty titties
douse

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 pm

josh homme needs to quit being a douchebagger, and kyuss need to reform fully for an album and shows
Back to top Go down
Draugr
Behemoth Viking Warlord
Draugr

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:49 pm

Agreed.

I guess Josh has a fuckton of unreleased Kyuss rotting in his garage that he vows never to release cause he was so mad at Garcia.
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:40 pm

douse wrote:
josh homme needs to quit being a douchebagger, and kyuss need to reform fully for an album and shows

yeahthat
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:00 pm

yeah, I don't think we'll be seeing the late great Kyuss again, if this is any indication:

“ The offers come in all the time. They're getting more and more expensive, and more and more elaborate. The money is crazy, but I've never been tempted – I don't really care about the money, I never have. That's not what KYUSS was about, so to punctuate the end of our sentence with that would be blasphemy. KYUSS fans are so fuckin' rad, they're fuckin' badass — but to me, reunions are just not necessary. It's not what it was, it's what it is, and KYUSS was a really magical thing — and if you weren't there, well, you weren't. That's just the luck of the draw. I don't feel the urge to do it for somebody who didn't have the opportunity to see us, or just didn't take the opportunity to see us. I'll let other bands alter their great legacies. KYUSS has such a great history that it would be a total error. I like that nobody saw KYUSS, and that it was largely misunderstood. That sounds like a legend forming to me. I'm too proud of it to rub my dick on it. –Josh Homme, May 2007

doubtful he's changed his mind since then.
Boo Hissington!
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:12 pm

WTF, can you say self-centered douche. jerk What a crock of shit
Even SLEEP is reuniting for a couple of shows. I'll be there. bang
Dream come true horns
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:22 pm

SLEEP?? REALLY?? Is it a decent sized tour? I'll have to check that shit out, FO SHO.
In a related vein, I WILL be seeing Fu Manchu next Tuesday night. Awwwww hells yeah! blunt

oh, my bad..in my excitement I didn't read your post thoroughly..only a couple shows.. :(
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Go to SLEEP WEBSITE on My Space. I if you were so inclined, you can take a ride to NYC, I have 2 extra tix. See if there is something close to North Carolina though! Not to be missed.
Back to top Go down
miked_for_doom

miked_for_doom

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Sickure
THANK YOU for the great links! bang
Back to top Go down

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:03 pm

KimmieRae70 wrote:
SLEEP?? REALLY?? Is it a decent sized tour? I'll have to check that shit out, FO SHO.
In a related vein, I WILL be seeing Fu Manchu next Tuesday night. Awwwww hells yeah! blunt

oh, my bad..in my excitement I didn't read your post thoroughly..only a couple shows.. :(

at volume 11 tavern? black tusk is playing that night too bang
Back to top Go down
KimmieRae70
Snakecharmer
KimmieRae70

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:05 pm

@miked_for_doom...thanks, so so nice of you to offer! Damn, how I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Sleep live...I never even thought it could ever be a reality... but those shows are just too soon for me to make arrangements, I'm afraid...and they coincide with other people's vacations at work, so I can't switch my shit around. Damn damn damn

Which show do ya have tix to - the 1st one or the 2nd one? Are they sold out? I read that Austin is.

And YESSIR!!! Vol.11 it is and Black fucking Tusk IS playing too! wheeee! hyper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John Garcia Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Garcia   John Garcia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Garcia
Page 1 of 1